BeeR

Patricia to the Lions, McDaniels to the Colts

As long expected, official now

so Josh will give a 7th round pick to NEP for Brian Hoyer and trade Luck to CLE.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

so Josh will give a 7th round pick to NEP for Brian Hoyer and trade Luck to CLE.

Only if he physically has both shoulders, please.

• Like 1

According to Schefter McDaniels has informed Indy that he decided he did not want to accept the offer and will remain in New England 

McDaniels backed out of his commitment to Indy.  Damn..  and we coulda had Vrabel..

What a clownshow..

That dude can kiss any future HC job goodbye, unless he was promised to be Belichicks successor.  Hopefully Kraft decommits on that after Bekichick retires.  

• Like 1

Can Indy seek any repercussions thru the NFL? They pretty much thought they were set and square at HC and moved forward. McDaniels was even bringing an assistant from NE with him. 

Schefter tweeting this is deflate gate payback.

Payback for what??  Cheating??

I am grateful McDaniels isnt gonna be our guy.  Hes a laughing stock outside of New England.  I really effin hope that Kraft used him as a pawn and will manurecan him after Belicheat retires.

• Like 2

I want to see Mcnugget with Tom without Bill for 1 season at least

Such a Dill Josh Gordon move.. litterally calling coaches today to offer jobs 

Screenshot_20180206-224320.png

• Like 1

Thank you McD##khead, you just did the Colts a favor IMO.  Wasn't exactly wild about that ahole as the Colts' HC anyway. 

The only problem is now who do we get.  :(   Hey Harbaugh cmon back, please?

Kraft probably guaranteed Josh the HC when Bill retires; however, I bet Josh just learned something about Luck's shoulder being questionable for the upcoming season and I bet Josh insisted on drafting at QB at #3, but the GM and owner said no.

8 minutes ago, BeeR said:

The only problem is now who do we get.

brian billick

:confetti:

I wonder what Marchibroda is up to

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, BeeR said:

:confetti:

I wonder what Marchibroda is up to

He passed away a couple years ago.

Jeff Fisher and John Fox are available. ;)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Such a Dill Josh Gordon move.. litterally calling coaches today to offer jobs 

Screenshot_20180206-224320.png

Totally agree.

And a few assistants have already signed contracts and were on the job.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/13068/matt-eberflus

Even if McDufus can get the Pats HC  job when Bill goes, he's going to have a hard time building a staff.

31 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Totally agree.

And a few assistants have already signed contracts and were on the job.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/13068/matt-eberflus

That article states those assistants are staying in Indy.  Still an awkward situation.  Do the Colts give them the option to terminate their contract now that Josh McDaniels is not going to be the head coach?

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Kraft probably guaranteed Josh the HC when Bill retires; however, I bet Josh just learned something about Luck's shoulder being questionable for the upcoming season and I bet Josh insisted on drafting at QB at #3, but the GM and owner said no.

no one knows exactly how long this will play out....will bill leave at the end of his contract next year? or is he around for another 3-4?

but mcdaniels is 41....another 3-4 years of top coordinator pay, with no pressure of getting canned,  with the HC job at the end of it in a place hes pretty familiar with....makes sense.....ride out the brady train and then go from there.....the colts, even with a healthy luck(which is no guarantee, is a roster dumpster fire

What an Ahole move all the way around.  It would be awesome if Brady retired right before the season starts to screw McD.  Wow, just wow!  Why did he wait until he was at the front door to say "no thanks".  

38 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

also to add....its appears kraft got directly involved.......and u just know he would love to get any chance to stick it to the colts again

If I were a New England fan this would concern me...

Belicheck made it very clear that if ownership ever got in the way or made football decisions, he’s done. 

Lets recap the the last few months 

-Rumors swirl about a riff between Brady, Kraft, and Belicheck. The riff was primarily over Kraft forcing a Garoppolo trade. 

-Belicheck benches Butler, cost them a better shot at winning the superbo l (in the eyes of some people)

-Brady publicly backs Malcolm Butler. 

-Belicheck let’s McDaniels and Patricia walk. After all they are his staff

-Kraft swoops in last minute and sweetens the deal for McDaniels to stay. 

Thats twice that Kraft has inteviened with Belichecks football decisions (allegedly). The first time with a player, but now with his staff. Someone he decided to let walk, and I guarantee you Brady went right to daddy Kraft and said “I want Josh to stay”

If Belicheck leaves and Brady keeps winning then Brady’s legacy grows. All without any blood of forcing Belicheck out on his hands. Win/win for Brady