[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins tag Jarvis Landry

Wolverines Fan

All reports say he will be traded.  wonder if New England makes a move on him and begins to transition away from Edelman and amendola.  

19 hours ago, Wpob said:

All reports say he will be traded.  wonder if New England makes a move on him and begins to transition away from Edelman and amendola.

Will the Dolphins trade him to NE?  A guy like him would have plenty of interest, and NE doesn't usually pay top dollar for FAs.

Wherever he goes I hope they throw the ball a lot :)

The patriots gave up a 1 for Cooks.  I could see them giving Miami a 2 and a later pick for Landry.   That's if Miami would deal him to New England. 

On 28/2/2018 at 12:32 PM, Wpob said:

The patriots gave up a 1 for Cooks.  I could see them giving Miami a 2 and a later pick for Landry.   That's if Miami would deal him to New England. 

I don't think the Patriots will pay close to what Landry thinks he is worth. 

2 hours ago, Papajohn said:

I don't think the Patriots will pay close to what Landry thinks he is worth. 

Landry is worth the same if not more than Cooks, identical stats.

Cooks has had Brees and Brady throwing him the ball

Landry has had Tannehill, Cutler, and Matt Moore

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Looks like a trade to the Bears is in the works. Landry is so under-rated it's comical. The Dolphins are dumb letting him go. But as a Landry owner, I would love to see him in the slot with Trubrisky. 100+ receptions is probably another given. 

Edited by tazinib1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

except that Landry has 570 targets and Cooks has 429 targets. Similar total yards, but Landry has had 33% more opportunities.

I get that he had more opportunities, but Cooks was looked at downfield more and has not been the only option on his team

Landry played with Turnoverhill and Mr Pick 6

just because he was targeted doesn’t mean it was a catchable ball

1 hour ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Rumor: Jordan Howard/Jarvis Landry trade

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/11339/jordan-howard

Interesting trade possibility.  Presumably Miami would be trading up to get a quarterback.  Miami would be jumping in front of 3 teams( Chi, SF, Oak) who are set at quarterback.  But Chicago would be moving behind 2 teams who would be drafting non-quarterbacks.  But I guess the chances are good that San Fran and Oakland could trade down to teams targeting quarterback.  If this trade does happen, I wonder if Miami trades up again.

Edited by michaelredd9

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I'm surprised that trade possibility includes 1st round picks. I guess CHI really wants to move on from Landry and get what they can for his value.

CHI would be getting Landry. :huh:

Jordan Howard averaged 4.06 ypc last year.  That is bad.  The fact that he had a lot of carries doesn't mean he is good.  And his 14 drops in 2 seasons is unbelievably bad.  That might be more than any wide receiver in the league.  For a running back who only had 82 targets, it is atrocious.  Most coaches in the league aren't going to want a running back with that many drops unless he is special in the run game.  Every year there are a couple of running backs who nosedive fantasy-wise because they stop being a featured back.  The writing is on the wall for Jordan Howard.  If I owned him in dynasty, I would be shopping him hard.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Thanks 1