[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finance thread

darin3

2019 $50 per team

1. Gordon Liddy (Darin)  - Paid 3/27/19
2. Def - Paid 2/23/19
3. TFord - Paid 12/28/18 from 2018 winnings
4. Tbone - Paid 3/15/19
5. Harley (Kane) - Paid 2/23/19
6. Dragline - Paid 2/9/19 from 2018 winnings
7. Terminader55 (Charbel) - Paid 2/27/19
8. Buddahj - Paid 2/23/19
9. Allen - Paid 3/17/19
10. Jon. - Paid 3/24/19
11. FlemingD - Paid $40 from 2018 winnings 12/29/18. Paid $10 2/27/19

12. River City Reform -  Paid 12/24/18 from 2018 winnings

2020 $50 per team

1. Dragline - Paid $10 leftover from 2018 winnings

2. Harley (Kane) - Paid $50 12/18/19

Edited by HarleyKR07

• darin3 pinned this topic

Any way I can be a mod here so I can just use the first post for accounting? Also, not sure how I can pay MFL without being a commish.  I am ready to take care of it whenever. If someone in the league can get a multi-league discount that works too.

Edited by t-bone65

9 hours ago, t-bone65 said:

Any way I can be a mod here so I can just use the first post for accounting? Also, not sure how I can pay MFL without being a commish.  I am ready to take care of it whenever. If someone in the league can get a multi-league discount that works too.

I will get you added as a mod here.  I am not a commish in any other leagues so I'm not sure I can get a multi-league discount.  How do I add you as a co-commish in MFL?   Sorry I'm dumb.  :(

We need someone that pays for multiple leagues to cover this and I will paypal them the money. I can pay for it if given commish powers but it would be $69.95. Trying to get the biggest discount we can.

To grant commissioner access you go to commissioner/setup. Under COMMISSIONER/FRANCHISE SETUP you grant commisoner access to who you want to have it.

Edited by t-bone65

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 3:48 AM, t-bone65 said:

The first post in this thread has been updated and I am ready to transfer the funds to the new Treasurer. Waiting to hear back from D

Sorry for lagging, a lot going on.  Yes, if Kane is cool doing it, I am cool with it.

Still working on getting league filled.  

If anyone knows of anyone with even a sliver of interest, please let them know we're looking.

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Sorry for lagging, a lot going on.  Yes, if Kane is cool doing it, I am cool with it.

If anyone knows of anyone with even a sliver of interest, please let them know we're looking.

:tup: I will touch base with Kane and do the funds transfer

13 minutes ago, buddahj said:

Who are we sending payment to again? 

@HarleyKR07 once he's all set up.  Will also need the PP address to use when able. 

On 2/19/2019 at 2:07 PM, darin3 said:

No responses at your other postings?  I'll talk to my buddy tonight, but not sure he wants to take the devy plunge. 

• Tford unpinned this topic