Sign in to follow this  

ConFusion - BOTH Dynasty Opening

Long-time Huddle dynasty league has one opening.  This is a great league with a great mix of owners (some who have been in the league for longer than a decade, and others who are newer additions).  The roster for the open team is listed below.  Here are a few of the details.  Please post here OR PM me if interested.

16 teams

$50 annual dues ($800 minus MFL cost is paid out annually)

2 conferences of 8, each conference has two divisions of four - Division winners and one wild card from each conference make the playoffs (total of 6 teams)

Annual 8-round rookie draft - Open team has the 10th pick in all eight rounds

Annual allotment of $50 in bidding money is used for both waivers and RFA (which takes place in April).  RFA is basically bidding on free agents whose contracts have expired.

Cash amounts vary going into 2018, and with no franchise tag, cash is king in the off-season.  Open team has $44 in BB funds.  This is tied for 8th out of 16 teams.  Highest has $100 (2 teams), 3rd has $63, and there are 5 teams with $13 or less.  

Partial PPR scoring, with a slight emphasis on TE's to even the offensive positions.  

Start QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE, PK, 2-3 DL, 2-3 LB, 2-3 DB.

40-man roster (plus unlimited IR), and a 13-man taxi squad (up to 3 years including rookie season).

Open Roster

I'm Interested,  I just have to see the scoring and keeper rules.

Bump.  Still have an opening here.  Great league.  This is our only opening this year.  

Tom Brady / Eli Manning

Mark Ingram / Gio Bernard / Jamaal Williams / Devontae Booker

Michael Thomas / Dez Bryant / Brandin Cooks / Robert Woods / Tyler Lockett

Eifert / Walker

Defense includes Kuechly, Quinn (DE), Williamson, etc.