[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland is dealing today

jamesplante11

1 minute ago, loaf said:

I like the additions. Obviously Taylor's a stopgap but Landry and Randall, if their head's are on right, are HUGH upgrades

Im like that Dorsey has seemed to have taken the aggressive approach to the offseason, not the “we’re not going to over pay by a single dollar” approach 

• Like 1

with all these moves that's gotta entice Joe Thomas to want to keep playing I would think?? 

If the browns don't win at least 4 games with the talent on this offense after they draft Barkley and assuming Gordon stays out of trouble, they need to leave the league and join arena football. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

OMFG they gave the 1st pick in Round 3 for Tyrod Taylor ? 1 step fwd 2 back , he would of been released likely, good grief

yeah this is really hard to stomach. He was taken in the late 6th round in his draft, stunk it up in the NFL, and is now worth a 3rd round pick?

Cleveland fans seem to be excited about all the moves but I'm not seeing the value here at all.

22 minutes ago, stethant said:

yeah this is really hard to stomach. He was taken in the late 6th round in his draft, stunk it up in the NFL, and is now worth a 3rd round pick?

Cleveland fans seem to be excited about all the moves but I'm not seeing the value here at all.

Taylor has been a great game manager. I believe he has one of the best TD to INT ratios in the NFL. With Dorsey as a GM you have to expect something like this. He brought Alex Smith in to KC because he liked Smiths ability to manage the game and not turn the ball over. That’s exactly what they got in Taylor. For a 3rd rd pick, who would turn the ball over less Taylor, a rookie QB, Kizer, or what ever FA QB decided to play in Cleveland

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

local sports talk host, Alfred Williams, two time superbowl winner, and way smarter than me says that Tyrod is a way better QB than people think and that BUF simply failed to support him with scheme and coaching. Can Hue bring out his best?

No, but Haley might be able to

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Rumor has it Corey Coleman’s name might be next.

I haven't given up on Coleman.  Hopefully, he lands on a team with a real quarterback that can take advantage of his immense natural abilities.  He could be a steal in the mid-rounds of a fantasy draft.  If he stays on the Browns, I won't be drafting him.

I'm curious what Browns fans want, QB at 1 then Chubb at 4 or Barkley at 1 and whichever QB left at 4 OR QB at 1 then trade the 4th to Buffalo for their later 1sts.. I feel lile now that Hyde has Signed in Cleveland it would be such a browns move to draft Barkley but they'd be smarter to take the QB they want then Chubb at 4 , A DE can give u much longer return on investment than a rb who if you're lucky you're gonna get 6 quality seasons 

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

I'm curious what Browns fans want, QB at 1 then Chubb at 4 or Barkley at 1 and whichever QB left at 4 OR QB at 1 then trade the 4th to Buffalo for their later 1sts.. I feel lile now that Hyde has Signed in Cleveland it would be such a browns move to draft Barkley but they'd be smarter to take the QB they want then Chubb at 4 , A DE can give u much longer return on investment than a rb who if you're lucky you're gonna get 6 quality seasons 

I wouldn't count out the Browns taking Chubb at 1.01, Giants taking Barkley at 1.02, Colts trading down and the Bills take Darnold at 1.03 and Cleveland then takes Rosen at 1.04

14 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Not hearing much talk locally of taking Chubb, in either slot. QB (at 1 if they like one guy a lot more than next 2), then Fitzpatrick at 4.

But I don't listen to sports talk or stuff like that, but a friend who does hasn't talked much about Chubb either. Could be most fans figure we drafted Garrett last year and he needs time to develop into the stud he was expected to be, so why use a top 5 pick on DE again?

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I would like to win 4 games.

But seriously. I might be the minority, I don’t think there’s a QB worth 1.01. I wouldn’t mind seeing Barkley still at 1, and a QB at 4 and Mike White in the 3rd rd.