[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agent Thread

jamesplante11

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

Albert Wilson goes to Miami.

At first, I thought he'd be a sneaky/sleeper play. Now, neither he nor Amendola will have value. Even if Wilson plays more on the outside.

Between the two they should come close to the amount of catches they lost losing landry

• Like 1

Colts have decided to just play the fuckit game.  What is the fuckit game you ask?  "Thanks for playing, better luck next year". 

Seriously - they have money to spend and they're just watching the talent go elsewhere.  I guess if I were a FA, I wouldn't want to go to Indy either unless I was overpaid to do so. 

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

haha

there is no Luck next year.

Does IND do to Luck what SD did to Brees?

At this point, they owe it to him to trade him to a contender.  If they can get picks and work on this youth movement - I wouldn't like it immediately, but I would accept it. 

49 minutes ago, Def. said:

Jacksonville is going to be a headache to figure out wideout wise...quite frankly I think their best two receivers are the ones that didn't agree to a contract today. 

Agree.

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

This reporting seems premature, its a coupe hours since you posted and most places still saying they're working on a deal. Plus the Jets already resigned Josh McCown. Not saying it won't happen, most of these other signings (which won't officially happen until sometime tomorrow) are at least confirmed by team/player sources as an actual agreement.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

This reporting seems premature, its a coupe hours since you posted and most places still saying they're working on a deal. Plus the Jets already resigned Josh McCown. Not saying it won't happen, most of these other signings (which won't officially happen until sometime tomorrow) are at least confirmed by team/player sources as an actual agreement.

Bridgewater officially signed a 1 year deal with the Jets