Wolverines Fan

Seferian-Jenkins signs with the Jaguars

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

lol, you're one of the most contrary posters here. Bobby Brown is catching up. You guys will argue the opposite of anything and everything. So I can't believe you don't want to argue with KDKO?

Probably cause, you know.... we're both fellow Browns fans and all, and he's currently taking the high road... f*ck.  Sorry Steve!!  I'm still invited to the tailgate....right?  

Edited by kdko

21 minutes ago, kdko said:

Probably cause, you know.... we're both fellow Browns fans and all, and he's currently taking the high road... f*ck.  Sorry Steve!!  I'm still invited to the tailgate....right?  

tailgate sounds like some kind of Cleveland gay bar.

Posted (edited)

The MFL Public League adp comes from MFL's own pay leagues with MFL's own rules.  80% of the leagues are Draft-Only with 20-man rosters, 10% are 2X leagues with 20-man rosters, and 10% are their Regular Leagues with 16-man rosters.  I like the MFL Public League's adp because is comes from pay leagues with competent owners and you know exactly what are the rules.  And the rules and roster requirements are pretty generic.  A lot of adp's from other sites come from mock drafts or from an unknown and unexplained source.

ASJ had an MFL Public League adp of 203 which is the end of the 16th round.

MFL's adp results from the last 20 years:

http://home.myfantasyleague.com/adp-rankings/

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

ASJ is a speculative pick.  He has a lot of physical tools, is still only 25 years old, and probably hasn't tapped all of his potential.  Hopefully, he is truly dedicated to his craft and wasn't on his best behavior last season because he got in trouble and it was a contract year.  Everyone who gets in trouble in the NFL says they have turned over a new leaf.  He is the type of player who has a 25% chance of breaking out this season.  The naysayers will be correct the 75% of the time he doesn't  break out.  But I'll gladly take that 25% chance.  I like my 13th-20th round picks to be high risk/high reward players with tier 1 potential.  ASJ fits the bill.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, LordOpie said:

lol, you're one of the most contrary posters here. Bobby Brown is catching up. You guys will argue the opposite of anything and everything. So I can't believe you don't want to argue with KDKO?

blah-blah-blah argue argue argue

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LordOpie said:

you sound like a 12 year old starved for attention

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

you sound like a 12 year old starved for attention

it's creepy that I mention gay bar (a joke by the way) and that makes you think of children?

any chance we can get back to football talk or is the off-season too long?

2 hours ago, Caveman_Nick said:

‘Mary Mary Quite Contrary’ ...

...trim that *****, it's too damn hairy!

~ Dice

On 3/17/2018 at 5:22 PM, Bobby Brown said:

1 dynasty league is enough.

I'll trade you ASJ there.  :D

12 hours ago, LordOpie said:

:blink:

The Jags just cut Marcedes Lewis. That bodes well for ASJ.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:19 PM, Bobby Brown said:

..but he still is going to have to share some targets with M. Lewis...

you're so right! Good call!

58 minutes ago, DMD said:

That's not a shock at all. 

1 hour ago, DMD said:

25 minutes ago, darin3 said:

That's not a shock at all. 

A little bit maybe.  The Jags recently picked up his $3 mil option.  Maybe it wasn't guaranteed though. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

A little bit maybe.  The Jags recently picked up his $3 mil option.  Maybe it wasn't guaranteed though. 

I think you "Taz'ed" him :D;)

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Jaguars released TE Marcedes Lewis.

It is a surprise both because he had been with the team for 12 seasons and they picked up his option in February. Lewis became expendable, however, after Jacksonville signed both Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Niles Paul in free agency. The move saves the Jaguars $3.5 million against the cap. Mar 20 - 12:50 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3615/marcedes-lewis

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Let's do a bet, I say ASJ doubles his career best in yardage, I think it's clear you disagree.  Loser stays off forum for a year..?  B)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I sense a very high slap and tickle vibe at the new huddle.

That's not your thing? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LordOpie said:

it's creepy that I mention gay bar (a joke by the way) and that makes you think of children?

any chance we can get back to football talk or is the off-season too long?

The bad joke didn't make me think of children, it reminded me of how immature you are.

You want to get back on topic, that's rich.   Start by giving up your lame attempts at humor, like the tailgate thing. Was it a gay bar when it was a popular subforum on The Huddle? Or just when you thought you could take a cheap shot at Cleveland. (Why not a Denver gay bar?)

I get the signing of Seferian-Jenkins, but I don't get releasedng, statistically, one of the best blocking TE's in NFL history. Whoever lands Mercedes Lewis, regardless of his FF output, is getting a massive OL upgrade. 

And now the asj train starts rolling. It'll be fun watching you doubters, not be wrong, but quietly change your opinions as if that was your opinion all along