[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seferian-Jenkins signs with the Jaguars

Wolverines Fan

22 hours ago, LordOpie said:

it's creepy that I mention gay bar (a joke by the way) and that makes you think of children?

any chance we can get back to football talk or is the off-season too long?

The bad joke didn't make me think of children, it reminded me of how immature you are.

You want to get back on topic, that's rich.   Start by giving up your lame attempts at humor, like the tailgate thing. Was it a gay bar when it was a popular subforum on The Huddle? Or just when you thought you could take a cheap shot at Cleveland. (Why not a Denver gay bar?)

I get the signing of Seferian-Jenkins, but I don't get releasedng, statistically, one of the best blocking TE's in NFL history. Whoever lands Mercedes Lewis, regardless of his FF output, is getting a massive OL upgrade. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, LordOpie said:

And now the asj train starts rolling. It'll be fun watching you doubters, not be wrong, but quietly change your opinions as if that was your opinion all along

Update on how ASJ's fantasy value is guaranteed to vastly exceed anything ever witnessed for Jacksonville TEs under Bortles?

Edited by Bobby Brown

On 3/18/2018 at 11:19 AM, Bobby Brown said:

ASJ is probably going to be the most valuable fantasy TE in Jacksonville, but that isn't even a guarantee.

James O'Shaughnessy  6 catches 72 yards

Austin Seferian-Jenkins  11 catches 90 yards

Niles Paul                        10 catches 98 yards

On 3/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, LordOpie said:

Nor are the other TEs on the team a threat to a very good pass catching TE.

:thinking:

ASJ has been dealing with a core muscle injury all season.  PFF still had him graded as the 7th best tight end entering week 5.  I'm going to reserve judgement on him until later in the season.  Even if he was completely healthy, it takes time to get comfortable on a new team with a new quarterback and a new scheme.  Hopefully, the Jaguars sit him for a few weeks and let him get healthy.