[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Mixon owners rejoice!!!

tazinib1

1 minute ago, kdko said:

That line is still one of the worst in the NFL...hard to get too excited just yet until they bolster it

Very true but Mixon was one of the best pass catching RB's last year, albeit only 30 receptions. Hill gone opens the door for a massive uptick in targets. We'll see if the Bungles can bolster that OL but I haven't seen them address the issue during FA yet.  

1 hour ago, kdko said:

That line is still one of the worst in the NFL...hard to get too excited just yet until they bolster it

Bengals acquired LT Cordy Glenn from the Bills.

The teams are swapping first-round picks (Cincinnati's No. 12, Buffalo's No. 21) as compensation. Cincinnati is also getting a fifth-round pick, Buffalo a sixth.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I'm not trying to be cute. I'm just concerned that your favorite players get hurt so much

It's the pressure of my adoration that pushes them too hard I guess. I also tweet them on a regular basis. Just to make sure they know I'm lurking, watching. 

11 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Very true but Mixon was one of the best pass catching RB's last year, albeit only 30 receptions. Hill gone opens the door for a massive uptick in targets. We'll see if the Bungles can bolster that OL but I haven't seen them address the issue during FA yet.  

Uh...what?  I think your confusing Gio and Hill.

10 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

It's the pressure of my adoration that pushes them too hard I guess. I also tweet them on a regular basis. Just to make sure they know I'm lurking, watching.

The Fan II:  a 2018 psychological sports thriller directed by Ridley Scott, and starring Bryan Cranston and Michael B. Jordan.  Michael "Taz" Westby, a down-on-his-luck Hollywood cameraman, is an obsessed football fanatic whose favorite player is Jonathan Stewart. When Jonathan signs a contract with the New York Giants, his yards-per-carry average drops. Taz decides to kill Jonathan's rival, Saquon Barkley, and then insinuate himself into Jonathan's life. Now Jonathan's nightmare begins.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The Fan II:  a 2018 psychological sports thriller directed by Ridley Scott, and starring Bryan Cranston and Michael B. Jordan.  Michael "Taz" Westby, a down-on-his-luck Hollywood cameraman, is an obsessed football fanatic whose favorite player is Jonathan Stewart. When Jonathan signs a contract with the New York Giants, his yards-per-carry average drops. Taz decides to kill Jonathan's rival, Saquon Barkley, and then insinuate himself into Jonathan's life. Now Jonathan's nightmare begins.

:lol:

Edited by tazinib1