[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets Trade up

jamesplante11

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

lol, you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

any chance that I changed my opinion when *I* was the one who vaguely remembered that maybe the NFL doesn't want it any more? You can't take that very tiny leap in logic?

nope, you are as contrary as my ex-wife. Your wife and friends just must love spending time with you in person.

also, technically, I showed several times where it has happened where you doubted it happened at all.

Lastly, I do think CLE is dumb, if and only if:

1. they're actually allowed to announce
  2. they know who they are taking
  3. they're not going to entertain a trade

i'm sure you'll attempt to nit-pic this because that is your nature :(

blah-blah-blah I'm always right and everybody else here is an idiot

Don't have the time to argue with you, so enjoy your perfect track record...

36 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i'm pretty sure i suggested i was wrong about CLE being allowed to announce. I think I was the one who pointed it out. So i'm clearly not always right. You must be fun at parties.

I still don't see the value in keeping it a secret. In fact, *if* CLE knows who they're taking and they're *not* entertaining trades, they should do what HOU did with Mario Williams and sign their pick to a contract *before* the draft. Wouldn't that make CLE fans extremely happy and impressed?

When you first posted that I explained that they were listening to offers, and would be stupid not to. So clearly it isn't in their best interest to announce it, but you wanted to continue to explain why they should do it, how it is the right thing to do, and made no sense not to do it, even though you know it isn't something that happens every year.

Its like you were offended that they wouldn't announce it.

I don't go to a lot of parties, I can be fun with the right crowd. I'm also usually not dealing with crappy work issues while I'm at a party.