now officially a mess for FF. If you're a fan of the team, you're probably excited, but with the signing of Donte Moncreif, who is the WR to own?

Marqise Lee

Keelan Cole

Allen Hurns

Dede Westbrook

Donte Moncrief

Austin Seferian-Jenkins

If you believe in each WR's potential, probably the deepest receiving group (WR and TE, 6 guys) in the league.

On the one end, you have ASJ who's the biggest by a decent margin.  So, who has the best combination of the rest for hands and speed? Last year, Keelan Cole had the best average of 17.8 yds/catch with Moncrief with 15 ypc.

Obviously, Bortles is the biggest winner.

So, out of those 6 guys, who would you guess will finish the top 3?

I'm biased towards ASJ and Cole, so I'm not sure I can give a fair guess.

Posted (edited)

Well considering they foolishly paid moncreif 9 freakin million, I'd think they view him as their 1

Edited by Gourdeau

I have Westbrook and moncreif on my dynasty team and prayed that moncreif would not go to Jacksonville.  Oh well.   I will now cut both of them and keep someone else.  

This is a ground and pound team.  Bortles will throw less this year. I see each of these WR having their moment in the sun but none emerging as more of a #3/4 tops. 

At this point, there is nothing official in terms of depth charts, even less so for this mess. Marquise Lee and Moncrief are likely the starters with Hurns as the slot. But Westbrook and even Cole will figure in. Westbrook should be the slot guy and probably ends up that way by training camp.  

But yeah, not exactly a case where any one of them looks distinctly better than the rest.

Posted (edited)

Well Hurns just released 

Edited by Gourdeau

The Allens are both gone now. So they are banking more on Blake Bortles.

Moncrief didn't do anything to deserve that money, haha.  Completely fleeced them.  For where they're going in drafts i'd probably take a shot at Westbrook or Cole.  

I won't draft any Jags unless Fournette drops, which he won't. 

Even with the Hurns drop, there are just way too many cooks in that kitchen... on a run-first team.  

So yeah unless one guy totally separates himself somehow before the season starts - and that's unlikely - I'll be staying away.

Lol, now people are getting excited about asj