[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade Advice

kylebocy22

I have the #13 pick in the draft (I swapped my 1st for a 2nd in a trade and he ended up with the worst record!). I'm not too high on any of the rookies at this pick. Any ideas of current players I should target in a trade?

Thanks! 

Team info in the sig! 

Edited by kylebocy22

I agree that Fournette is much better! I just worry that I will be stuck with an aging Jones in like 2 years. When I could move away from him and get Evans who is 25 years old compared to Jones who is 30... Hyde is 28, but doesnt have a lot of carries in his career. So he should be good until hes 30-31? 

There are so many RBs every year that make a splash (Hunt, Kamara, Fournette, etc). Doesn't seem the same for WRs. 

Does my reasoning make sense? Or do you think Jones will be able to play at a high level until he's 32-33? 

Thanks for your response btw! 

On 3/19/2018 at 2:46 PM, kylebocy22 said:

I just got offered this trade:

I send:

Leonard Fournette

Julio Jones

#13 pick

I get:

Mike Evans

Carlos Hyde

Josh Doctson

Thoughts? 

You'd be pretty crazy to take that.

Fournette over Hyde -- by a lot

Jones and Evans are close -- don't know the contract years but in a vacuum they're close

Give me the 1.13 over Doctson

I ended up going with this trade:

I send:

Fournette

Bradford

Martavis Bryant

I get:

Ajayi

Diggs

I get away from Bradford (I doubt he ever plays a full season), get a rookie QB with the 1.03, swap Bryant for Diggs (upgrade imo), and only lose my 2nd round draft pick!