[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh hasn't left LA yet...

tazinib1

3 minutes ago, Big John said:

:pc: He made a handful mentions of the Rams saying that it was his childhood team.

They don't want to hear that BJ. They are in bandwagon hysteria lol. It's all good. I don't care anymore. Thanks for the backup bro!!

Edited by tazinib1

A handful of posts over a period of 10 years about the Rams when they suck; when you apparently pretended to be a fan of another team.  And now you're posting about them all the time coming off their first playoff appearance in 13 years.

That isn't hysteria; that's the epitome of a bandwagon fan.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

A handful of posts over a period of 10 years about the Rams when they suck; when you apparently pretended to be a fan of another team.  And now you're posting about them all the time coming off their first playoff appearance in 13 years.

That isn't hysteria; that's the epitome of a bandwagon fan.

You're an idiot. Bye Felicia. 

• Haha 2

Hey, look at that. That's me attending my first ever Rams game. Something Georgia stole from me. Oh, and it was against the Seahawks. Probably the best day EVER!! Oh...and WAAAAAY before the playoffs lol. See how stupid that sounds? 

22281758_1455082464607149_6895552748222081749_n.jpg

Screenshot (29).png

3 hours ago, Big John said:

:pc: He made a handful mentions of the Rams saying that it was his childhood team.

But was rooting for the Chargers at every turn since I'd joined...I might have missed a few posts ...but not many I'd think....

49 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Taz i think I remember you be being a fan of SDC ..... at least since I'd been aware of you posting here and apart of some of my FF teams. :shrug:  Believe me I'd like to do a  :ninja: too! 

LOL

I was. The way they treated the fans of San Diego was incomprehensible. Then the Rams landed back in LA and since I live here now, it was like Santa moving in next door. Then the Chargers came. I laughed. I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Chargers but until Dean Spanos is gone, I will never root for them. I only wish Rivers the best. Everyone else can go f*ck themselves. But the Rams will ALWAYS garner my affection, unless of course, Georgia is resurrected from the dead. 

3 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Nice dig BJ

Never doubted you BJ .... BUT ...I have video of you driving through a red light in the late 90's..  I never had the urge to divulge this information to the authorities or our Huddle brethren..Until NOW!

LOL  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

I was. The way they treated the fans of San Diego was incomprehensible. Then the Rams landed back in LA and since I live here now, it was like Santa moving in next door. Then the Chargers came. I laughed. I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Chargers but until Dean Spanos is gone, I will never root for them. I only wish Rivers the best. Everyone else can go f*ck themselves. But the Rams will ALWAYS garner my affection, unless of course, Georgia is resurrected from the dead. 

Even though you're saying it now...not what you posted...right?

4 hours ago, boltnlava said:

nevermind it's all good ...you have and will always be good with me...lol

Taznib changed his profile fandom to being a fan of the Chargers to being a fan of the Rams. 

Not every fan will do that.

I applaud his ability to adapt.  

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Hey, look at that. That's me attending my first ever Rams game. Something Georgia stole from me. Oh, and it was against the Seahawks. Probably the best day EVER!! Oh...and WAAAAAY before the playoffs lol. See how stupid that sounds? 

22281758_1455082464607149_6895552748222081749_n.jpg

Screenshot (29).png

I kind of expected you to be on Internet Explorer

So anything going on with Suh and LA, or is this now the official "Tax fandom" thread. ??  Love how he doesn't care but keeps trying to explain it. We all remember you as a Chargers fan, rarely speaking about the Rams, certainly not declaring any love for them (or love that will rekindle if move back to LA).

I fully understand being a fan of a local team, I moved from LA to CLE in the early 80s, I had been a Rams fan some as a kid, but not really strong. Then in the early 80s in CLE becoming an adult I became friends with Browns fans, went to games and became a fan. When they moved to BAL in 99 I was a Packers fan for a few years, should have stayed with them instead of hitching my wagon to the Browns with another 10 years or so of season tickets, and nearly 20 years of heartbreak, hopefully coming to an end.

36 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

So anything going on with Suh and LA, or is this now the official "Tax fandom" thread. ??  Love how he doesn't care but keeps trying to explain it. We all remember you as a Chargers fan, rarely speaking about the Rams, certainly not declaring any love for them (or love that will rekindle if move back to LA).

I fully understand being a fan of a local team, I moved from LA to CLE in the early 80s, I had been a Rams fan some as a kid, but not really strong. Then in the early 80s in CLE becoming an adult I became friends with Browns fans, went to games and became a fan. When they moved to BAL in 99 I was a Packers fan for a few years, should have stayed with them instead of hitching my wagon to the Browns with another 10 years or so of season tickets, and nearly 20 years of heartbreak, hopefully coming to an end.

Suh is expected to make a decision today but I'm not holding out hopes. As far as the Rams fan thing, I'm done with it. You can beat the dead horse if you want. I really don't care lol