[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh hasn't left LA yet...

tazinib1

5 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

I hate IE with a passion

Haha, was just messin' with ya.  Didn't know you were in production buddy...same here!  Let me know if you need a broadcast cam, steadicam, or jib operator :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Oh? You in LA? 

Nah, I work in news down in SD, a lot of my friends are working up there now though and that's probably where i'll head eventually, haha.  How do you like the freelancing? 

Just now, kdko said:

Nah, I work in news down in SD, a lot of my friends are working up there now though and that's probably where i'll head eventually, haha.  How do you like the freelancing? 

Love it. Worked at Stu Siegel Studios when I first started out then work dried up in SD so I made the move.  

• Like 1

Not sure what happened with the jets.  I think they gave Suh his biggest offer and a firm deadline.  When it became apparent that Suh was out their using the Jets' offer to leverage getting more elsewhere, Jets pulled it.

If that's true, then good for the Jets.  He isn't worth it.  32 year year old who underperformed for Miami and is on the downside of his career.  No want.

14 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

what are you guys hearing down there? You sound frustrated (in a football fan way) about Suh. Is he being difficult with NOS?

Same thing you're hearing. It's just a big joke to fans now. The Saints made an offer and he thinks he's going to get a bigger one from them by trying to play them against the Rams/Titans/Jets. The Jets already told him to pound sand. I'm sure the Saints offer still stands, but I seriously doubt it's in the ballpark with the Rams & Titans. Titans are likely offering more than the Rams, but he's got better opportunity to actually have a meaningful end to his career with the Rams. If they're somewhat close, which I believe they are, then he's going to the Rams. What gets me is he's probably hoping one of these teams budges. It wouldn't surprise me if they all tell him to f-off and he ends up getting a horrible deal.

• Like 1

The Rams have upgraded their Def in a huge way this offseason. Between their young potent offense and their "could be scary good" defense, the Heehawks are in real big trouble for years to come.  Two franchises headed in opposite directions. 

15 hours ago, kdko said:

Good move, still not sold on Robert Woods being their #1 WR.  Watkins kept the defenses honest and kept a lot of head off of him during his hot run, despite not doing much himself.

Yeah, as poorly as Watkins fared stat-wise, he would always draw the opposing defense's #1 CB just based on his ability to get deep.  I own Woods in a league and am not expecting anywhere near what he did last year.

Rams gotta be the #1 fantasy DEF now.  Talib and Peters are ballhawks that can turn INTs into TDs real fast.  Suh and Donald attacking from the middle...

Suh will be the NT and Donald will be the 3-technique.  Havoc will be caused in the backfield.