[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronkowski being linked to the Rams??

tazinib1

Yeah I saw this on Rotoworld too:

The Boston Sports Journal's Greg Bedard passes along word from a "Bill Belichick-friendly source" that the longer Rob Gronkowski goes without committing to the team, the chances of the Patriots trading him increase.
This is pure speculation, but it isn't the first time we've seen it, as MMQB's Albert Breer hinted at it as well in a piece on Thursday. Both Breer and Bedard are ex-Patriots beat writers with plenty of connections to the team. Gronkowski has yet to inform the Patriots of his 2018 plans, and some think Belichick could use that as fuel to trade the star tight end, who may be tiring of playing at a massive discount in New England. Bedard mentions the 49ers and Rams as suitors should Gronkowski become available. 29-year-old (in May) Gronk is the fourth-highest-paid tight end at $9 million per year and has two years left on his deal. Mar 30 - 11:31 AM

13 minutes ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

I thought it wasn't about the money with Gronk...living on his endorsements and stashing his pay into the bank?

Gronk wants a career in Hollywood when he retires. What better way to pave that road than to go play for the Rams for a year. I'm not sure what the Rams have to offer if they are still serious about OBJ. If I had my pick, I'd take OBJ all day and twice on Sunday. However, I can't imagine the Patriots asking for a king's ransom when it is clear Gronk is eyeing retirement. 

I think Gronk and his family have been increasingly unhappy over the years with the team's management of his health and injuries - to the point now that he thinks of Gronk #1 and the Pats #2. Hard to blame the guy but clearly that's not Belichick's way. I side with the player on this one.

11 hours ago, LordOpie said:

LAR just got Suh. If they can pull off the magic and get OBJ and Gronk, I think Taz will literally explode. Which would suck, cuz then he'd be dead and wouldn't see his Rams win the SB.

Who wouldn't explode?  I mean, I wouldn't because i'd be stuck with a permanent erection.  That team would literally be any football fan, or fantasy player's dream.

49 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Apparently Gronk is staying put after Cooks trade.

Yeah, I read that too. He probably would have only been a 1yr rental, 2 at best, before he starts his movie or IFC career lol. 

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm not into it either but I know its called UFC. I don't watch NASCAR or golf but could name plenty of people in those sports.

Wow. Congrats!!! 

Here ya go....

4170DCAB-82D3-4438-B2FD-77D4B2598D2A.png

• Haha 3