[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Custom Dynasty rankings

nrbroadhurst

Does anyone know where I can buy/ find custom dynasty ranking for my specific league rules? Superflex, dynasty, 1 pt. PPR Rb/WR and 1.5 PPR RE, two TE start. You also draft rookie picks in the draft, for example you can draft pick 1.01, but not Saquon Barkley. I really can't find good rankings for this.

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

You realize you're asking on a fantasy web site that makes it's money off of features like customizable rankings for directions to a competing site?

1 hour ago, Caveman_Nick said:

So, i think the answer is www.thehuddle.com

Touche

Here's your problem. If you want customized rankings for a dynasty team, that cannot really be done and be realistic. That would entail projecting out future years for however long you think their career is going to last. And how then to rank them? By total points in a career? I understand that there can be differences in rankings from different scoring rules (but not nearly as much as people think). But best bet is to take customized rankings for that year and compare it to keeper/dynasty rankings (which we already have). And then use the wisdom of both sheets. If anyone is telling you a dynsty cheatsheet is customized, it must be just for this year.

And until the NFL draft happens, no rankings really mean anything. The draft (and subsequent trades) change NFL teams tremendously - at least potentially. IT's not enough that you cannot know where rookies are going to go, but their impact on the rest of the team has to be considered. This is why the instant the draft is over is when I start the process of assessing, researching, valuing and projecting. I always have that done by June 1st but often earlier.

I appreciate your desire to get what would seem to be more accurate rankings, but in this case, customization doesn't really make a lot of sense because of variables like age, playing years left, etc. And by next year, about half of the players will be in dramatically different situations.