[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant cut

skylive5

Heard on radio he wants to "play the Cowboys twice a year".  Philly?  Washington?  Not going to NYG.  I could see him in WAS.  Or he could just be a bitter bobby and some other team will offer him more and he'll just go there.  Heck, I could see him in New England actually.

42 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Heard on radio he wants to "play the Cowboys twice a year".  Philly?  Washington?  Not going to NYG.  I could see him in WAS.  Or he could just be a bitter bobby and some other team will offer him more and he'll just go there.  Heck, I could see him in New England actually.

OBJ + Dez + Saquon Barkley + Evan Engram.  Give Eli his last hurrah for the next 2 years.  

Never happen, I know, but from an on the field point of view, ity would be genius. 

Guess he's not going to WAS...

According to Mike Jones of USA Today, free agent Dez Bryant is not on the Redskins' "radar."

After being released by Dallas on Friday, Bryant said, "I'll see you guys twice this year," implying his desire to sign with another team in the NFC East. Apparently that team won't be the Redskins, who are planning to stand pat with Josh Doctson, Jamison Crowder and Paul Richardson as their top receivers. Bryant isn't the player he once was, falling short of 1,000 yards in three straight seasons while also leading the league in drops in 2017. Despite this, the 29-year-old is still a proven touchdown scorer and shouldn't struggle for interest on the open market.

Related: Redskins
Source: Mike Jones on Twitter

Nor CAR...

The Charlotte Observer doesn't expect the Panthers to have interest in free agent Dez Bryant.

The Panthers don't have the cap space to make a run at Bryant. Washington is also not expected to pursue him despite his desire to stay in the NFC East. Injuries and a down 2017 have Bryant's value at a career low, but he should resurface quickly.

Related: Panthers

Source: Charlotte Observer

9 minutes ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

Yes...got him in the draft.  Also have Zeke and Dak so losing one of my triplets.  And yeah, I know, total homerism, but I've won that 14 team dynasty league the last 2 years in a row. ;)

Homerism?  Aren't you a Texans fan, not a Cowboys fan? :busted:

4 minutes ago, kdko said:

Homerism?  Aren't you a Texans fan, not a Cowboys fan? :busted:

:thinking: ... to me, homerism just refers to being local, not a fan.... like I'm a "Rams and Chargers homer", although I don't necessarily root for either.... no?

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

:thinking: ... to me, homerism just refers to being local, not a fan.... like I'm a "Rams and Chargers homer", although I don't necessarily root for either.... no?

I could see either one.  The most poignant moment of homerism being when I saw Kaepernick go in the 2nd to a 49ers fan, his first starting season.

I hope the Packers don't sign him.  And I wish we still had Ted Thompson as general manager.  If being active in free agency means signing ex-superstar malcontents with bodies that are breaking down, I'd rather build through the draft.  However, I will be willing to draft Dez in the 6th round of a fantasy draft if he does land in a good spot like Green Bay.