[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have we had any rookie drafts yet?

byron2112

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

I suspect you're looking for one that lets you see similar information. I had a couple bookmarked, not sure how much I was using them recently, recall doing an online search for a new source myself.

https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/adp

antsports.com was another one I had, but when I looked that link went to home page and nothing here about ADP

The Fantasy Football Calculator adp list looks fairly good.  Although it does have flaws.  It comes from their mock drafts which isn't as good as from real money leagues.  They filter out the computer made picks (which is the vast majority of picks).  David Johnson has been picked in 340 drafts and Ezekiel Elliot has been chosen in 116 drafts.  Ezekiel Elliot has an adp of 2 because he is the first default player chosen by the computer for non-human picks.  So either a person selects Ezekiel in the first pick or two, or the computer automatically selects him and that selection isn't counted.  That is a pretty big flaw.

I will say for Chubb... although Hue is an absolute bum as headcoach...WAS talented as an O-coordinator, but overwhelmed and beyond his depth as the top guy IMO... the Browns have assembled a very experienced and solidly talented offensive coaching staff... and they obviously have a load of raw offensive talent to work with.

It's one of the reasons I prefer Mayfield over these other rookie QB's even tho as an organization they've been historically bad W-L category.

2 minutes ago, byron2112 said:

I will say for Chubb... although Hue is an absolute bum as headcoach...WAS talented as an O-coordinator, but overwhelmed and beyond his depth as the top guy IMO... the Browns have assembled a very experienced and solidly talented offensive coaching staff... and they obviously have a load of raw offensive talent to work with.

It's one of the reasons I prefer Mayfield over these other rookie QB's even tho as an organization they've been historically bad W-L category.

Green Bay staff.