tazinib1

Mark Ingram suspended first 4 games

Recommended Posts

:kicksrock:

 

I own him in a three player keeper league. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alvin Kamara come on down, you've got a bigger role in the Saints first 4 games....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alvin Kamara got him scared for his job security!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this help Kamara.  I actually think Kamara is more effective with another back sharing carries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

:coach:Paging Adrian Peterson

Edited by tazinib1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

:coach:Paging Adrian Peterson

 

I don't think he left on good terms.  And he didn't fit their system.  DeMarco Murray would be a good fit.  He can catch the ball and PFF rated him at the best pass protecting running back in the NFL last year.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

 

I don't think he left on good terms.  And he didn't fit their system.  DeMarco Murray would be a good fit.  He can catch the ball and PFF rated him at the best pass protecting running back in the NFL last year.

 

 

Oh I know. Now DeMarco Murray would be a good fit, but what happens when Ingram comes back? What do you do with Murray? The Saints are now just a turf toe away from starting a bunch of scrubs the first 4 weeks. I highly doubt we see a big dose of Kamara during pre-season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boston Scott might be a sneaky flex the first 4 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tazinib1 said:

 

DeMarco Murray would be a good fit, but what happens when Ingram comes back? What do you do with Murray?

 

 

DeMarco would have to accept being on the bench once Ingram comes back.  Adrian Peterson wasn't accepting of a minimal role last year.  DeMarco might not be at the point where he'd accept it either.  But really, the Saints don't need to sign any one.  It's only the first 4 games of the season.  Kamara can get 70% of snaps and they can get their backups a little experience.  Zeke, David Johnson, Le'Veon, and Gurley have no backups and no one is worried.  The Saints have a stud and another stud who will be back game 5.

 

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NAUgrad said:

I hope this help Kamara.  I actually think Kamara is more effective with another back sharing carries.  

Same, but we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

 

DeMarco would have to accept being on the bench once Ingram comes back.  Adrian Peterson wasn't accepting of a minimal role last year.  DeMarco might not be at the point where he'd accept it either.  But really, the Saints don't need to sign any one.  It's only the first 4 games of the season.  Kamara can get 70% of snaps and they can get their backups a little experience.  Zeke, David Johnson, Le'Veon, and Gurley have no backups and no one is worried.  The Saints have a stud and another stud who will be back game 5.

 

 

Zeke got some backups now. I'm feeling better about that, but if he goes down, it could be very ugly. That's why I wanted them to sign DeMarco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

 

I don't think he left on good terms.  And he didn't fit their system.  DeMarco Murray would be a good fit.  He can catch the ball and PFF rated him at the best pass protecting running back in the NFL last year.

 

 

Didn't know that about his pass-protection. That's cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.