[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was This Rule Change A Mistake? - Dynasty League Tanking

the lone star

Was This Rule Change A Mistake? - Dynasty League Tanking  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Was This Rule Change A Mistake?

On 10/24/2018 at 6:35 PM, Shorttynaz said:

Gotta say I agree with @stevegrab on this one.  If yo don't want people to pick no, don't offer it.

Wait, who said I didn't want people to pick that? Why are you jumping to that conclusion? What if I am just genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is?

On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 AM, stevegrab said:

True but I can see the post, and chose to read it and reply. 

Not trying to be a total dick, just tired of these threads where people have a million issues with their leagues, don't listen to the advice they requested or worse yet never even come back to read the responses. This isn't Dear Abbey for fantasy football. 

Well I, for one, do listen and do come back to read the responses. Sorry that you have dealt with people that don't.

On 10/22/2018 at 7:33 AM, buddahj said:

Wonder he's the commish of these bush leagues? 

Not me, and although people ask me for links, I am hesitant because the links provide people with real names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.. That's a privacy issue for me that I won't cross.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:14 AM, jamesplante11 said:

The only logical answer to all of your league related questions:

Stop running leagues and hand over all your commish duties to someone else. You are clearly not cut out to run a league. You are "that guy" that I cant stand having in my leagues because you think everything is a problem

I'm not the Commish, that's why I made sure to not say I was.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:57 PM, stethant said:

This is literally how/why TL;DR came into existence many years ago

That's fair. Some people asked me for full context or additional details when I posted a TLDR, and the opposite happened when I wrote this. I guess I should have combined the two, but oh well, too late for that now.

20 hours ago, the lone star said:

Wait, who said I didn't want people to pick that? Why are you jumping to that conclusion? What if I am just genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is?

It was over 4 months ago, who cares.....

I also explained why I answered NO, because I hate your annoying threads about you and your annoying league problems.

Now you can resume your "mangina dialogues" 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 8:46 AM, stevegrab said:

It was over 4 months ago, who cares.....

I also explained why I answered NO, because I hate your annoying threads about you and your annoying league problems.

Now you can resume your "mangina dialogues" 

Just had to point out the illogical conclusion that was made, but thanks.

You can always ignore btw.

And Mangini would be a cool get for some teams I think. 

13 hours ago, the lone star said:

Just had to point out the illogical conclusion that was made, but thanks.

You can always ignore btw.

And Mangini would be a cool get for some teams I think. 

I already ignore you, but your stupid threads show up on the list anyway when you or others post them. 

Now I dont' care, and just troll in your threads to post nonsense responses to your nonsense questions.

Not sure what you're getting out of all this, but most of us get less than nothing. 

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I already ignore you, but your stupid threads show up on the list anyway when you or others post them. 

Now I dont' care, and just troll in your threads to post nonsense responses to your nonsense questions.

Not sure what you're getting out of all this, but most of us get less than nothing. 

I gotcha. Well, thanks man. Take care and gluck. Have a good one.