[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade question

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to pass.  Kamara is too hot.

If it is a dynasty.  you would consider it with a young WR.  Edelman is too old.  someone with 1 to 4 years in the league like Kupp, Juju, Watson, Benjamin, Sutton or Kirk.

• 4 weeks later...

I would hold off on that. I am one of the few ppl that thinks the Ingram suspension actually HURTS Kamara because I'm worried about him getting dinged up from the extended workload, but that's me just being paranoid cuz he one of my keepers lol. But I would hold off on that deal 

On 6/16/2018 at 11:08 AM, Brennan1978 said:

I would hold off on that. I am one of the few ppl that thinks the Ingram suspension actually HURTS Kamara because I'm worried about him getting dinged up from the extended workload, but that's me just being paranoid cuz he one of my keepers lol. But I would hold off on that deal 

I think this is a valid concern.  He's going to fall to me in my draft.   I was initially thrilled to have a shot at him but I'm starting to hesitate due to the same concern as you.  The extra touches with Ingram gone scares me.  Especially if they're going to start consistently run him between the tackles.  It reminds me somewhat of Freeman when Shanahan was in Atlanta.  He got a lot of rushing and receiving work and put up great numbers but it seemed like he was always getting dinged up.  

All that being said, Freeman's only missed a handful of games in the last three years.  And Kamara is bigger.  

• 2 weeks later...