[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR should I move?

12 team 2 division  DYNASTY  PPR IDP start 2 WR Flex is RB / WR / TE position limits WR -6, IR doesn't count against 

Because of IDP  kickoff / return yards go to individual player

Scoring TD of course 6 point per catch, regardless which way gained every 10 yards is a point & league has fractional points

Because of IR I have to clear 2 WR

My WR 

Hopkins Hou,  T Lockett SEA,  Smith-Schuster PIT,  Funchess CAR,  M Lee JAC,  C Davis TEN,  A Robinson CHI,  J Edelman NE

I have to move 2 WR because of position limits. Being that Edelman is my oldest WR, I'm going to move him while he still has some value. I will not move Pickett. Because of the kickoff/return yards he has been top 10 WR 2/3 last seasons. I'm between Funchess, Lee & Robinson. As a fan of CHI & CAR I like holding onto Funchess  & Robinson. However with the departures of Hurns & Robinson from JAC I see Lee who just got a nice contract having the biggest jump in value a surging JAC  offense. Which of the 3 would you move? I'm going to be trying to work some trades to get something for the 2 WR I have to move.

Edited by FastSteve

I'd honestly move whoever gets you the most return out of Funchess, Lee and Robinson.  Out of the 3 I think Robinson has the most potential for success and wouldn't hesitate losing either Funchess or Lee.  Carolina has ranked in the bottom half for pass attempts for 4 or more years now and don't see Funchess getting a large share of those with a healthy Olsen/CMC and a new rook in town.  Lee could be one of the starters, or could be the 6th WR on a team that is full of mediocre wideouts (and QB for that matter).  

• 2 weeks later...

If these guys are valued the same by others, I would move Lee.  He is a big play guy more than a possession receiver and that make him unpredictable.  If you can find some one who is passionate about Davis or Funchess trade them for draft picks or upgrading another position.    I believe you should hold Robinson he will be more valuable later once he is back from his injury and working in the new offense.