Sign in to follow this  
sinner1322

Commissioner Only Dynasty Startup- $150 - Heavy Trading

Currently looking for a couple more owners to fill a new start up league with me and a few other fellow commissioners of other leagues.  We have 3 requirements going into joining 1) you have commish'd a league or currently are.  2) you are a heavy in the trade dept.  all owners currently involved are heavy traders and like to wheel and deal quite a bit.  3) don't have a track record of abandoning teams.  Looking for a min 5 year commitment from anyone coming in. 

This will be a superflex league with a $150 yearly buy in.  This will be a commissioner coop league so after the first year it goes to a 3 headed body on running the league cycling on whoever wins their divisions.  So due to that majority of the rules will be voted on before the initial draft so I'm not going to post majority of the scoring but do have a current format set up but may change slightly.  Also majority of the owners are wanting to do Devy for rookies. Half the owners have done devy half have not so if you haven't it's not a big deal.  

Will be played on MFL and Leaguesafe is the current funds holder but may look into site with less fees and easier payouts 

Message me with any questions or interest