seahawksfantasysports

Rankings PLEASE HELP

Has anyone seen a site for PPR that shows a players total number of top 10 or so finishes at per position? Don’t have a lot of time to go week by week at each positions figuring out each players total finishes. If you know of one could you please post link below? Or message me it? Thanks for the help.

The number of top ten finishes during the year for a player in his position? I've played fantasy football for 27 years or so and have never heard of anything like that. Not even just as a statistical category for actual stats.

I thought MFL showed weekly highs, but he would still have to compile the top 10 from all of the weeks

edit: yes.  you can sort by position, and then by week, but i am not seeing "overall"

Edited by Bier Meister

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I thought MFL showed weekly highs, but he would still have to compile the top 10 from all of the weeks

edit: yes.  you can sort by position, and then by week, but i am not seeing "overall"

I've done it before - takes some work in Excel, but I've used it in the past when I spent way more time than I should have on this to come up with some consistency metrics. Depending on position, I would calculate number of week with a top X finish to indicate elite week, top Y finish based on number of starters at that position and a few other things. Was an interesting metric to play with. I used it mainly to compare players that had similar year end totals in points to indicate which were the consistent players and which were the boom/bust players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

.... or a standard deviation to adjust for the weeks :shrug:

DMD, this request sounds like an expanded version of the consistency articles you used to do.  Maybe if would help the OP to get a membership and review that material?

Yeah, I wondered about that. I will have the consistency series out next month .