[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rankings PLEASE HELP

The number of top ten finishes during the year for a player in his position? I've played fantasy football for 27 years or so and have never heard of anything like that. Not even just as a statistical category for actual stats.

I thought MFL showed weekly highs, but he would still have to compile the top 10 from all of the weeks

edit: yes.  you can sort by position, and then by week, but i am not seeing "overall"

Edited by Bier Meister

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

I thought MFL showed weekly highs, but he would still have to compile the top 10 from all of the weeks

edit: yes.  you can sort by position, and then by week, but i am not seeing "overall"

I've done it before - takes some work in Excel, but I've used it in the past when I spent way more time than I should have on this to come up with some consistency metrics. Depending on position, I would calculate number of week with a top X finish to indicate elite week, top Y finish based on number of starters at that position and a few other things. Was an interesting metric to play with. I used it mainly to compare players that had similar year end totals in points to indicate which were the consistent players and which were the boom/bust players.

• Like 1