[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help - Really Tough Choices

JimKW

Every team must keep two players. Last year I kept LeVeon Bell and David Johnson. I kept DJ all year even though he was hurt. My first pick last year was Leonard Fournette and I picked up Alvin Kamara during the season.

I have to pick 2 to keep before our draft and we usually draft right before the beginning of the season. I will pay attention to all four during preseason even though LeVeon will probably not play, but I really only have to choose 2 from the other three. I'm keeping LeVeon.  It's a 10 team league and I pick #10 in every round. 

for 2018 I would rank them in this order Bell, Johnson, Kamara and Fournette.  Can you trade Kamara or Fournette for draft picks? they have to be better than some other owners keepers.   

Yes I can trade them. That is kind of why I was asking. If I decide to keep Bell and Johnson, I would put Kamara and Fournette on the trading block. I would probably just try and move up in round 1.

• 4 weeks later...

I think what makes it a tough choice is the longevity of Bell.   He might not even be in Pittsburgh next year.  And he's got a lot of mileage on his body as well.

It'd be hard not to keep him but I could also see holding on to Johnson and Kamara. 

That being said, if you're in a position to win now, Bell is the most obvious to hold on to.