tazinib1

Buccs might be interested in Adrian Peterson?

Recommended Posts

On 5/27/2018 at 8:38 PM, tazinib1 said:

 

Uhhhhhhh what??? 

 

On 5/28/2018 at 5:28 PM, tazinib1 said:

 

:lol: I'll just leave that right here. 

 

Ronald Jones rushed 10 times for only four yards Thursday in the Buccaneers’ preseason finale against the Jaguars.

His longest run went for all of five yards. This caps an extremely underwhelming preseason for the rookie, who managed just 22 yards on 28 carries. Jones disappointed as a pass-catcher at USC and has continued that trend in the NFL, dropping two of three targets during the preseason. The 21-year-old will have to scratch and claw for work with Jacquizz Rodgers behind starter Peyton Barber.
 
 
 
Aug 30 - 10:26 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

 

 

Ronald Jones rushed 10 times for only four yards Thursday in the Buccaneers’ preseason finale against the Jaguars.

His longest run went for all of five yards. This caps an extremely underwhelming preseason for the rookie, who managed just 22 yards on 28 carries. Jones disappointed as a pass-catcher at USC and has continued that trend in the NFL, dropping two of three targets during the preseason. The 21-year-old will have to scratch and claw for work with Jacquizz Rodgers behind starter Peyton Barber.
 
 
 
Aug 30 - 10:26 PM

 

I'm not worried about preseason. However, his YPC is concerning. His pass catching better improve or he'll be just another 2 down dude. Not a big Baber fan and Rodgers stinks. We'll see. Let's visit this at the end of the year. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 9:11 PM, tazinib1 said:

 

I'm not worried about preseason. However, his YPC is concerning. His pass catching better improve or he'll be just another 2 down dude. Not a big Baber fan and Rodgers stinks. We'll see. Let's visit this at the end of the year. 

 

oops...

 

Ronald Jones is listed as the No. 3 back on the Bucs' initial depth chart.

Jones is behind not only Peyton Barber, but Jacquizz Rodgers. It's a fitting end to Jones' brutal summer and preseason. It's hard to see Jones coming into re-draft relevance any time soon.
 
 
Sep 4 - 5:48 PM
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

 

oops...

 

Ronald Jones is listed as the No. 3 back on the Bucs' initial depth chart.

Jones is behind not only Peyton Barber, but Jacquizz Rodgers. It's a fitting end to Jones' brutal summer and preseason. It's hard to see Jones coming into re-draft relevance any time soon.
 
 
Sep 4 - 5:48 PM

Patience my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Ronald Jones is a healthy scratch today.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, we're waiting...

well.png

Edited by LordOpie
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.