[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league trade

sambo

This is a Dynasty PPR league.  I have received the following trade offer. 

I give 

Cousins+ Williams+Moncrief

He gives

Dalton + Mack + Benjamin, Stills or Coleman

He has been unwilling the offer any of his starting line up.  How would you counter?

Cousins + Moncrief + Blount or Westbrook

He gives

Dalton + Mack + 2nd round 2019 rookie pick    ???

* - Starter

My roster:

QB - Wentz*, Cousins, Mahomes

RB - Hunt*, Cook*, R. Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Blount

WR - M. Thomas*, Allen*, Parker*, Moncrief, Westbrook, Sutton, A. Miller, M. Bryant, Golliday, Cane   

TE - Ertz*, Njoku

His Roster:

QB - Manning*, Dalton, Darnold, Taylor

RB - Gurley*, Guice*, McKinnon*, Mack, Breida

WR - Tate*, Sanders*, Benjamin, Stills, Lockett, Coleman, Moore, White, C Wilson

TE - Doyle*, Kittle

Which Coleman is it - Corey or Brandon?

What would be your motivation for making the deal?

As I see it:

Cousins>Dalton

Williams=Mack  (both have potential, both have a ton of questions, both have competition, have very similarly rated short and long term with neither likely being a long term stud)

WR - None are very appealing or likely have long term dynasty value, kind of a wash.

Unless you happen to have Mack that much higher than Williams, I don't really see the reason for making the deal.

Big Country I agree with your assessment of his offer.  I felt it was lopsided to say the least.  I did want some confirmation that I was not over valuing my players.  Thanks for that.  The WR is Corey Coleman. 

Is  Cousins, Moncrief,  and Blount fair for Dalton, Mack and a 2nd round 2019 rookie pick?  Or do I need to go after Tate. 

Sure it's fair, but again, what would the point be?

You hurt your QB depth, get a little younger with your RB depth and turn Moncrief into a 2nd round rookie.

If I'm the other guy I'm probably doing it for sure to get Cousins, for you, yes, it adds some youth, but nothing that is likely to really boost your team, so I'd be iffy on it unless you think it better positions you to flip these guys for something better.