[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missing Threads Again

berlin

Okay - we definitely have an issue.

I processed the following FA bids yesterday. I even tested the links in the $$ thread and they worked fine. Now they are missing. I have sent a PM to DMD admin.

Mercedes Lewes, Cody Parky, Luke Willson, NOS Def

All of these players are on the correct team and the money thread reflects the bids - but we have to get this fixed. 

On 6/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, coachkline said:

I posted a FA bid yesterday around 3pm. It was still there this morning but it's gone now.

Well I was waiting to see if it happens to someone else. The odds that I have been doing this in multiple forums for years and suddenly make some oddball mistakes in this forum are pretty low. I have reached out to the admin for a response and they had little to offer. 

I would have to think that someone deleted them. There's never been any instance of random threads disappearing. Ask the people that have delete authority and let me know if for sure no one deleted them.  Not sure how that is possible and no one has ever said that.

Edited by berlin

• 1 month later...

We have two new threads that have been processed and so far the forum is functioning correctly. 

As we move into the busier part of August and preseason please help me keep a close eye on this. 

I would prefer not to move the forum again but closely monitor your threads. 

AND NOW THE THREADS APPEAR TO BE MISSING AGAIN.  I AM SO DONE WITH THIS.

I am at the beach with limited internet this week but we obviously need to start another forum if the admin/mods cannot fix. 

• 2 weeks later...