berlin

Missing Threads Again

Okay - we definitely have an issue.

I processed the following FA bids yesterday. I even tested the links in the $$ thread and they worked fine. Now they are missing. I have sent a PM to DMD admin.

Mercedes Lewes, Cody Parky, Luke Willson, NOS Def

All of these players are on the correct team and the money thread reflects the bids - but we have to get this fixed. 

I posted a FA bid yesterday around 3pm. It was still there this morning but it's gone now.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, coachkline said:

I posted a FA bid yesterday around 3pm. It was still there this morning but it's gone now.

Well I was waiting to see if it happens to someone else. The odds that I have been doing this in multiple forums for years and suddenly make some oddball mistakes in this forum are pretty low. I have reached out to the admin for a response and they had little to offer. 

I would have to think that someone deleted them. There's never been any instance of random threads disappearing. Ask the people that have delete authority and let me know if for sure no one deleted them.  Not sure how that is possible and no one has ever said that.

Edited by berlin

1 hour ago, berlin said:

Ask the people that have delete authority and let me know if for sure no one deleted them. 

i have deleted nothing. In fact, I have done zero commish work for about two weeks now since I took my family on a cruise through the Carribean :D we got back yesterday. Man, vacations like that are very exhausting.

Maybe we ask the admin to create a new LLD3 forum? Ask them to double check all settings during the process. and we move again. Is this the first new forum they created since any major site changes?

lastly, this is all moot if MonkeyOne can't get on to the site from the EU / England. Maybe we change to some private/free/independent forum anyways and not worry about the deleted threads here?