Brennan1978

When to draft Saquon Barkley

I'm in a 10 team ppr keeper league and because it's a keeper I'm guessing Barkley will go 1st round because RB's will be scarce. If he falls to 2nd round is he worth grabbing then? My only concern is him losing goal line touches to Stewart 

I would draft this dude at pick six in the 1st round of a 10 team PPR league. No hesitation. I am a Penn State alum/fan and know he is the real deal. A keeper for years to come.

Posted (edited)

Completely agree with the previous reply. If you can get him in the second round, do it. Great talent walking into a situation that has needed a strong RB for a while now. Generational talent

Edited by wombat77

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to consider him because I have the 5th pick and with Kamara as one of my keepers I want to lock in a 2nd RB ASAP

Edited by Brennan1978

What are your rules on keepers? If you are able to get him with the #5 pick, are you able to keep him and Kamara in the year's to come?

On 7/2/2018 at 2:19 PM, Big Country said:

What are your rules on keepers? If you are able to get him with the #5 pick, are you able to keep him and Kamara in the year's to come?

We can keep players for 2 years