[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has been here since the 90s?

Ramhock

4 hours ago, DMD said:

That all sounds right. I wonder what MrFootball.com resolves to now?

LOL, great one!

Screwed around to look:

The old FF site Skippy, Big Country, and I had back in the day (whodoistart.com) resolves to the Edmunds Car website, to a 2018 Chevy Sonic. WTF? Why not just the homepage?

If it were Skippy's Dart (or my Zed4) I'd understand some irony...

Edited by Riffraff

20 minutes ago, BeeR said:

No mention of Gridiron Assassin?  Shame on you old farts.  As big of a contributor and supporter as anyone back then. Anyone ever hear from that goat humper? 

spain is long gone, though he preferred sheep.

• Haha 1

My original name was ballhawgs or something stupid like that. I think I started not long after the first board upgrade? It's been so long I can't really remember. I was an original member in 32 Homer's, which was formed in 2001, but I was here a year or two before that. 

6 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

My original name was ballhawgs or something stupid like that. I think I started not long after the first board upgrade? It's been so long I can't really remember. I was an original member in 32 Homer's, which was formed in 2001, but I was here a year or two before that. 

HOU started in 2002, so that would be the first possible year of that league.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 9:52 PM, Riffraff said:

...after Whitney, David, and Carl. (Pretty sure it was Carl the programmer/sys admin).

Last I heard Carl took the billions he got from the USA Today Sports 'acquisition' and bought an island out in the south Pacific...probably very nice.

11 hours ago, Big John said:

HOU started in 2002, so that would be the first possible year of that league.

I believe the league was formed in 2001 and its inaugural season was 2002. In MFL there is an actual 2001 league page set up, but no game data. 

I am pretty sure I still have a couple. I'll look. It is in the closet with the wolf shirt I have to still send, The closet is unusually full this year.

Spain and Grid are two different people. Grid was Gridiron Assassin who was huge with CHI football. We still touch base with him on the rare occasion. Spain was a very big poster who just left fantasy football after a few years since he had other interests like gambling as I recall.

On 7/8/2018 at 8:14 PM, BeeR said:

No mention of Gridiron Assassin?  Shame on you old farts.  As big of a contributor and supporter as anyone back then. Anyone ever hear from that goat humper? 

There's a guy that posts on Roto with the same name.  Not sure if it's the same guy.

I joined in July 2001--for 3-4 years prior my keeper league teams were terrible-since then I've only missed the playoffs twice and have placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd many times.  The huddle helped me turnaround my teams and I will continue to use this website.

• Like 3

I was coming here just before it went to a pay site, but didn’t sign up on the forums until 2004. 

I also have a Huddle hat at home I got from 2v when he used to hold a Minneapolis Huddlers get together. Still have a Huddle pen somewhere too.