[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has been here since the 90s?

Ramhock

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, Riffraff said:

Nearly everyone in our Usual Suspects league. Year 20 of the 14 team league.

Riffraff, Skippy, Big Country, Roadrunner, Figme, Penguin, Willy, Pratts, MikeC, Beach Bum, CEO of the BFPK, Dope. 

No longer in the league, but still around: Merlin, Defector

Ahem. 

Guess I'm still a newb, but I was on the content when before it was a pay site. Was a looker on the forum for a few years before I signed up, and put on my flame proof suit before wading in (things were much tougher back then [2011])

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:35 AM, BeeR said:

what up you old f#ck?

Oh man, not enough gigabytes on this page for that story. But I'm still alive and kicking despite some peoples expectations. 

13 hours ago, TTAC said:

Oh man, not enough gigabytes on this page for that story. But I'm still alive and kicking despite some peoples expectations. 

Sounds kinda like Andrew Luck :unsure:

Alive and kicking is good. Just careful who/where you kick. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 12:11 AM, buddahj said:

2003 to the forums but I think I was using the content before that. 

similar....

2001 to Forums, but used content before that.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:33 AM, rajncajn said:

My original name was ballhawgs or something stupid like that. I think I started not long after the first board upgrade? It's been so long I can't really remember. I was an original member in 32 Homer's, which was formed in 2001, but I was here a year or two before that. 

32 Homers OG too. Someone took the Dolphins before I had the chance, so I took the Raiders for a year.

Was here before the content went pay, but not sure exactly when.

5 hours ago, Big Dogs said:

Joined the forums back in 2001 a week before the twin towers fell.  :angry:

I remember reading that running report from the guy who was IN the tower and got out. That was wild.

5 hours ago, Big Dogs said:

Joined the forums back in 2001 a week before the twin towers fell.  :angry:

I remember reading that running report from the guy who was IN the tower and got out. That was wild.

On 7/6/2018 at 4:19 PM, DMD said:

The Huddle was a free site from opening in 1997 until June of 2000. That was when the internet advertising fell apart and we were killing ourselves and losing money doing it. So we started charging in June of 2000 on the premise we'd do it for one year and if we made no money we'd quit. But we made money. Which was cool. So we kept going as pay site from 2000 - It was $12 a year when we started.

Okay, so I was here a couple years before this went to a pay site and the Who Do I Start list was only partial at that time. I'm not a very vocal forum guy, but subscribe every year. Before The Huddle, I bought, as I'm sure many of you did, some magazine with a players list. The Huddle eliminated that magazine and was a heck of a lot more current, that's pretty obvious, but it's been so long ago, I hadn't thought about the magazine days for quite some time. 

I cant exactly recall but I think I've been around here since 1998.  So much has happened since then.

On another note the FF league I helped found and have been in since 1995 just disbanded. Its the only league I have ever played in. Its really sad. 

• Sad 2