[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Seals-Jones

michaelredd9

Seals-Jones looked good in his limited time last year.  He played 11.63% of snaps and had 12 catches, 201 yards and 3 touchdowns.  He was targeted 28 times so he wasn't efficient.  Bradford is a good quarterback and he has produced quality fantasy tight ends and receivers .  I'll buy a couple of tickets to the Seals-Jones lottery.  I could even see drafting Seals-Jones in the 16th round as a 3rd tight end.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/377038/reporter-expects-breakout-from-seals-jones?ls=roto:ARZ:topheadlines

Reporter expects 'breakout' from Seals-Jones

Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects Ricky Seals-Jones to be the Cardinals' "breakout offensive player" in 2018.

Jurecki has been tooting this horn much of the offseason, and it makes a ton of sense after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of a pair of end-of-roster undrafted rookies. When on the field last season, albeit on limited snaps, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends. RSJ should open as the No. 1 tight end in the desert.
Source: Mike Jurecki on Twitter Jul 8 - 11:29 AM

Here is a video of his targets from his best game last year:

Edited by michaelredd9

yep...i owned him towards the end of last year

i follow recruting and remember him being a top 50 recruit coming out of high school as a WR....which is where he played in college,,, i remember him getting arrested and having some question his "desire"/"motor"......you were always kind of waitng for him to put up these monster mike evans type numbers and it just never came but he would always flash ....seemed like he may have been in the doghouse quite a bit there

maybe the lure of money, or reality of trying to find a real job, has finally turned the light switch on for him

On 7/8/2018 at 12:12 PM, michaelredd9 said:

Seals-Jones looked good in his limited time last year.  He played 11.63% of snaps and had 12 catches, 201 yards and 3 touchdowns.  He was targeted 28 times so he wasn't efficient.  Bradford is a good quarterback and he has produced quality fantasy tight ends and receivers .  I'll buy a couple of tickets to the Seals-Jones lottery.  I could even see drafting Seals-Jones in the 16th round as a 3rd tight end.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/377038/reporter-expects-breakout-from-seals-jones?ls=roto:ARZ:topheadlines

Reporter expects 'breakout' from Seals-Jones

Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki expects Ricky Seals-Jones to be the Cardinals' "breakout offensive player" in 2018.

Jurecki has been tooting this horn much of the offseason, and it makes a ton of sense after the Cardinals didn't add any tight end help outside of a pair of end-of-roster undrafted rookies. When on the field last season, albeit on limited snaps, Seals-Jones' yards per route run was more than double the average for tight ends. RSJ should open as the No. 1 tight end in the desert.
Source: Mike Jurecki on Twitter Jul 8 - 11:29 AM

Here is a video of his targets from his best game last year:

most of those plays had him running free and wide open....and there was an alarming drop.....we shall see how things go with a little more attention....of course he should have better qb play and the additions of kirk along with david johnson back can help things

Sam Bradford loves big athletic TE's.  When looking at his last few (almost) full seasons, Zach Ertz and Kyle Rudolph had the best years of their CAREER, when Bradford was throwing to and targeting them.  Gresham = Celek, Seals-Jones = Ertz.  I think this will be a big year for him so long as Bradford stays healthy.  And if not, a rookie QB's gonna love his TE too.  

17 hours ago, kdko said:

Sam Bradford loves big athletic TE's.  When looking at his last few (almost) full seasons, Zach Ertz and Kyle Rudolph had the best years of their CAREER, when Bradford was throwing to and targeting them.  Gresham = Celek, Seals-Jones = Ertz.  I think this will be a big year for him so long as Bradford stays healthy.  And if not, a rookie QB's gonna love his TE too.  

Has this ever happened?