Dcat

serious allegations against Shady McCoy

Posted (edited)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/10/report-bills-aware-of-allegations-against-lesean-mccoy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A disturbing domestic violence allegation has surface on social media against Bills running back LeSean McCoy, and it has sparked an effort by the team to learn more (abuse pictures apparently removed).  

Maybe fake allegations?  Hope so. 

DhwZzDWXcAA6yaf.jpg

Edited by Dcat

the accuser sounds like a crack whore vying for another fix. I'm wondering how she figured out Twitter. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

has he been accused of this in the past? If not, then this is questionable. When people make accusations, they really need to keep it real. If McCoy "viciously" beat a child, i'm pretty sure that child would've died very quickly. None of us are pro athletes. If we viciously beat a child, the child would die... and compared to McCoy, most of us are weak. So, this person sounds unhinged.

Edited by LordOpie

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

has he been accused of this in the past? If not, then this is questionable. When people make accusations, they really need to keep it real. If McCoy "viciously" beat a child, i'm pretty sure that child would've died very quickly. None of us are pro athletes. If we viciously beat a child, the child would die... and compared to McCoy, most of us are weak. So, this person sounds unhinged.

Ugh...Would you consider what AP did as vicious?  I know there is people that do.  Its all eye of beholder when it comes to adjectives.   

• Haha 1

How could anyone show up at a hospital looking like that and not have the authorities all over it? Or did she not even seek medical attention. Hope it is all a lie or otherwise his career is over. Odd that she had SO much dirt on him but never said anything.

those people say he did these things for an extended period of time and admitted to covering up his *crimes*. So, that makes them very suspect

According to TMZ, police were called to LeSean McCoy's residence in Milton, Georgia early Tuesday morning to investigate a "home invasion."

Per TMZ, police and medical personnel were sent to McCoy's home at 3:23 AM "in reference to a female who was assaulted, hit in the head and locked in the bathroom." The alleged victim was McCoy's ex-girlfriend, Delicia Cordon. McCoy wasn't named in the police report, though Cordon's friends and family accused him of assault on social media. According to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, the Bills running back was training in Miami early Tuesday morning. The Bills released a statement earlier today, claiming they had spoken to McCoy about the allegations and would continue to "gather information." It looks like this story is a long way from being over.

McCoy was out of town. I'm going to guess it was the brother of Janoris Jenkins who did the beating. That dude gets around!

"Is Jenkins gonna have ta choke a bitch?!"

FYI FWIW, Miami is a 10 hour drive. I guess the big question is, was McCoy in Miami on Monday also?!

On 7/10/2018 at 10:40 AM, tazinib1 said:

the accuser sounds like a crack whore vying for another fix. I'm wondering how she figured out Twitter. 

All it took was a tweak or two

Is this why everyone is calling him "Shady" now?

So, Chris Ivory then? 

32 minutes ago, Def. said:

So, Chris Ivory then? 

Or AP or Murray?

1 hour ago, Def. said:

So, Chris Ivory then? 

58 minutes ago, Big John said:

Or AP or Murray?

no

if there's a chance that McCoy could be suspended over this, his agent will prolong the process until next off-season

7 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

no

if there's a chance that McCoy could be suspended over this, his agent will prolong the process until next off-season

His agent will TRY to do that, no guarantee it is allowed, I don't recall others like Ray Rice being able to do that so easily. 

1 hour ago, Big John said:

Or AP or Murray?

Think I'd rather roll with Ivory. :unsure:

57 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

no

That commish exempt list supersedes any of this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

no

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

His agent will TRY to do that, no guarantee it is allowed, I don't recall others like Ray Rice being able to do that so easily. 

hey lookie. The huddle police are out in full force. 

17 hours ago, BeeR said:

Really?

On 7/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, BeeR said:

cmon Mike