[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Saquon Barkley hype train is at full speed.

Papa Deuce

OK, these are yahoo drafts, so I do understand that a lot of folks don't have the real understanding of fantasy football, but after 5 drafts ( not mock drafts ) I have seen Barkley go 2nd ( twice ) 3rd, 5th, and 6th overall. Once was even over Gurley.

TBH, I am not high on LeVeon this year.... So my pick would be Gurley at 1..... but Barkely at 2? No way in hell.

Gurley I believe went 3rd in my league. Is he still top 10, yeah but he won't be #1 again. There hasn't been a back to back #1 since Priest Holmes . I went Elliott #2. But people are drafting Barkley very high. The thing is that he can totally finish top 5. I have him at 11 on my board just because I can't go with a rookie too early. 

7 hours ago, MFGerm323 said:

Gurley I believe went 3rd in my league. Is he still top 10, yeah but he won't be #1 again. There hasn't been a back to back #1 since Priest Holmes . I went Elliott #2. But people are drafting Barkley very high. The thing is that he can totally finish top 5. I have him at 11 on my board just because I can't go with a rookie too early. 

What makes you think he won't be #1 again? Nothing has changed in LA for a regression. In fact, the opposite is true. Top 10? lol I would love to see who you have in front of Gurley. 

• Like 1