[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Keeper Trade

I play in a deep keeper 2 QB league and I've offered the following trade.  I've received a counter of some draft pick compensation.  I am mulling over what I'd be willing to part with regarding that, and also wanted to get some other options.

This is a 10 Team 2 QB PPR League with deep rosters (28 roster spots to be exact).  We can keep up to 10 players from year to year.  I did a rebuild last year and like how my team looks on paper. 

Keepers:

QB's (We start 2, did I mention that :))

DWatson

Garoppolo

Mahomes

RB's

Cook

Mixon

McKinnon

WR's

OBJ

Tyreek

Corey Davis

Trade I have offered is:

I give McKinnon and Tyreek.

I get Ajayi, Amari Cooper and GOlsen

My thinking is McKinnon and Tyreek are a bit overvalued and Ajayi and Cooper are undervalued.  I think Ajayi is primed for a big year in a contract year.  I think this is a pivotal year for Amari if he's going to be a true #1.  I'd be getting a perennial top 5 TE taboot.  I currently don't have a TE and am only keeping 9.  Whatcha think?