[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Keeper Help

HailHelmet

Hey,

I'm in a PPR league.  I get the #1 overall pick, so most likely going Gurley.  I'm already keeping Melvin Gordon and need to decide among the following...

Alex Collins

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Damarius Thomas

Please help me pick one.

Also no value swap.  We just straight keep and re-draft (I don't have to relinquish picks to keep, but in reading I wish we did).  10 team league (I know amateurish), but it is what it...

Thanks,

Edited by HailHelmet

I'd probably agree, especially since you are already stacked at RB that you can pass on keeping Collins, and I definitely have Thomas ranked ahead of Juju.

Starting with Gurley, Gordon and Thomas gives you a ton of flexibility with your next picks, whereas if you kept Collins and started off with the 3 RBs wou are pretty much locked into having to draft WRs even if they are not the best value on the board.

8 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

I also like Thomas.

You should suggest round swap to your commish as a keeper requirement. It takes a lot more consideration than simply keeping your best guys.

I agree with your statement.  I will bring it up.  Thank you for your feedback...always welcomed.