[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade pics

redraft 12 teams ppr , i have 6 th pick overall  im offered number 1 overall  my 2en pick 3ed pick and my 5th pick for his 1st over all  8th round and 11th , this will give me 2 picks in first 6 still a 4th, and 2 in 8th and 2 in 11th, what you think

round picks , 

Your post is difficult to read. If I’m deciphering it right you're giving up your 2nd, 3rd, and 5th round picks for the #1 overall pick, an extra 8th and an extra 11th round pick. So you pick #1 and #6 and then don’t have a pick until the middle of the 4th round which is 37 or so players coming off the board before you pick again. 

No way I would make that trade. In a 12 team league it’s all a crap shoot after the 5th round. You’re missing way too much by not having a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th rd pick. 

Horrible trade in redraft league, not only will the remainder of your lineup be weak,your bench will be weak also.  You’ll need a few late round picks to be major contributors.  That’s highly unlikely.  Do yourself a favor, mock draft mock draft a team then give away those picks for one extra 1st rounder.  See how happy you are with those results.  Don’t forget most people don’t draft Def and K as early as they do in mocks.