[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Advice

I have the 10th pick in a 12 team ppr league and was seriously considering taken a RB with my first to picks since there is so much value being put on them this year. I did a couple drafts already and in both of them RB's flew off the board quicker then in recent years. We start 3 WR's but I'm still thinking of going for RB's first even it if means overpaying for them. If I could get guys like Melvin Gordon and McCaffrey  or Jordan Horward I think I would prob pass on a WR. Thoughts? 

Only advice is to not go in with a set plan - you have to be willing to adjust on the fly and focus on drafting the best value on the board, otherwise you will always be following the trend rather than jumping in front of it and missing out on a lot of value.

I agree with big country. Just take the guy that stands out to you when it’s your turn. Taking two backs isn’t a bad idea if you’re reaching a little bit, but don’t pass on a stud WR if he’s available

Edited by Finn5033