[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting 10th stragety

Basket018

10 team 1ppr

I have the 10th pick and I'm curious to see what others are doing.

I have thought about going WR WR. A lot of the mock drafts I do i end up with OBJ and Julio. That is when Barkley, Hunt sometimes Gordon are off the board.

Is anyone considering going WR WR or RB RB back to back? or they going WR RB?

Or should I make a stretch for Gordon after grabbing a WR if he's available. Or is OBJ and Julio too good to pass up?

The only problem I have with going WR / WR is how thin you'll be at RB.  Taking your 1st RB at pick #30 means you aren't getting a very good RB as your #1.  The only way I go WR / WR is if Barkley, Hunt and Gordon are already off the board.  The drop off after the top 5 or 6 RBs becomes steep. 

My top 9 picks are (in no particular order)  Bell, DJ, Zeke, Gurley, Kamara, Brown, Hopkins, Hunt and Freeman.  In that case, you're going to get a very good RB at 10 or 11.  And if Barkley and Gordon go in the top 9, you'll be left with a better WR than Julio and OBJ.  You'll get Brown or Hopkins.

I'd go with the strategy of RB / WR or RB / RB (unless Brown or Hopkins fall to you at 9...........which they won't)

I would draft a WR then RB. There is still good value at RB's down the line. D. Henry, J. Howard & some rookies... Id take the best WR on the board and look at Freeman, Gordon, Fournette, Mixon some of those guys and then take advantage of the back to back picks, if its snake. I say all this based on my draft and some of the mocks I have been apart of, who knows how it will all play out. One guy took Diggs as the 7th over all pick in my league. :huh: You just have to get a strategy and stick with it but also be aware of the flow of the draft and try and stay ahead. You are in a perfect position to really drive this thing any way you wanted to.