[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep - PPR

Inziladun

Keeper rules are a little different in my league. I have to expend a 1st - 4th round pick to keep up to 4 players. I keep one player I use a 1st round pick, two players I use 1st and 2nd round picks, ect.

So far I have David Johnson, Odell Beckham, Stefon Diggs and Jerick Mckinnon queued up to use up my 4 keeper slots. I know a lot of my league is throwing back all their players or are only keeping one or two(10-man league). So my thoughts are to take the safe approach and get decent value from my team. Any thoughts, think I should try and risk going for any rookies?

Rest of team:

Cam Newton

Sterling Shepherd

Demarco Murray

Greg Olsen
Devin Funchess

Samaje Perine

Robby Anderson

Corey Davis

Julian Edelman

Demaryius Thomas

What's your pick slot and the starter reqs?  I'm not sure about Diggs as a keeper, I think I'd go with just the other 3 you have listed and let him go, especially if you have an early pick in the 4th. 

4 minutes ago, Def. said:

What's your pick slot and the starter reqs?  I'm not sure about Diggs as a keeper, I think I'd go with just the other 3 you have listed and let him go, especially if you have an early pick in the 4th. 

I'd have the last pick in the 4th, first pick in the 5th. Should have specified.

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, FLEX(WR,TE,RB), TE, K, DEF

Ugh tough call then.  Essentially 4th round for Diggs is right around value so could go either way.  I'd say its personal preference at this point on whether you want to play it safe with Diggs or gamble and see what else is there.  Can't fault you either way.

Yeah I tanked last year due to injuries and compounded by some mistakes. So I got first overall/last pick of the second as well. Initially I was leaning towards only keeping Odell and David Johnson. My pick puts me in a weird spot to only keep three or one player.

• 2 weeks later...

So everyone declared their keepers and I get last chance to change my mind before I lock things in because I came in last place. So far I'm keeping David Johnson, OBJ, McKinnon and Diggs with my 1st - 4th picks. But after looking this over I'm thinking of dropping Diggs and McKinnon and drafting best available at the top of the third round.

I mostly wrote this out for my own benefit but figured I'd add it to this thread to see if I could get any input? Basically if I only keep two players, there will be 3 picks from whoever's on the board and I'd get the 4th pick at the top of the 3rd of whoever's left on the board. I listed it out below. Also really jealous of team 10 this year, lol.

Team 10 keeping Henry, Fournette, Kamara, Gurley

Team 9 keeping Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, Aaron Rodgers

Team 8 not keeping anyone

Team 7 keeping Antonio Brown, Hopkins, Ertz and Brees

Team 6 keeping Ezekiel Elliot

Team 5 keeping Freeman, McCaffrey, Landry

Team 4 Le'Veon Bell, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill

Team 3 Fitzgerald, Watson, Austin Hooper

Team 2 Kareem Hunt, Dalvin Cook, Mike Evans

Team 1 ME

So basically the draft looks something like this:

Round 1

Team 1(me) David Johnson

Team 2 Kareem Hunt

Team 3 Fitzgerald (lol)

Team 4 Le'Veon Bell

Team 5 Freeman

Team 6 Elliot

Team 7 Antonio Brown

Team 8 ????

Team 9 Melvin Gordon

Team 10 Gurley

Round 2

Team 10 Kamara

Team 9 Keenan Allen

Team 8 ???

Team 7 Hopkins

Team 6 ???

Team 5 McCaffrey

Team 4 Michael Thomas

Team 3 Watson (Lol)

Team 2 Dalvin Cook

Team 1(Me) Odell Beckham

Round 3

Team 1 (Me) Either Mckinnon, Diggs or best available?

Team 2 Mike Evans

Team 3 Austin Hooper (lol)

Team 4 Tyreek Hill

Team 5 Landry

Team 6 ???

Team 7 Ertz

Team 8 ???

Team 9 Davantae Adams

Team 10 Fournette

Round 4

Team 10 Henry

Team 9 Aaron Rodgers

Team 8 ???

Team 7 Brees

Team 6 ???

Team 5 ???

Team 4 ???

Team 3 ???

Team 2 ???

Team 1 (me) See above.

Edited by Inziladun

Some Notable names. So basically I'd get the 4th pick out of this bunch, which makes it less interesting to be honest.

Barkley,

Julio Jones

AJ Green

Gronkowski

T.Y Hilton

Doug Baldwin

Travis Kelce

Adam Thielen

Joe Mixon

Amari Cooper

Jordan Howard

I would keep DJ and OBJ only, and go with best available after that.  From the list of notables, the 4th pick is better than Diggs or McKinnon IMO, and one of them could easily come back to you in the 4th round especially with that Team 3 dude in the mix.