[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LeVeon Bell

cadycadets

Any news if or when he might show up and start learning the new offense and start getting into condition?

It is getting more interesting each day we get closer to the start of the regular season.

I took the advice here and drafted Conner late and really hope I can get a couple full games out of him this year.

I have the #2 pick in one of my leagues, and this "holdout" is killing me.  Bell was really slow out of the gates last year too because of this BS!!!   I know Gurley will go 1, so I'm left to choose from Bell or Zek, and the longer the holdout goes, the more I'm leaning towards Zek.  :bash:     Dude, just get in camp and sign the tender!  :whack:

Bell started slow after last year's holdout, so I'd at least temper expectations with Bell's productivity in September. But the Steelers know that Bell won't be with the team next year, so they are going to grind him into the ground this year. He will likely lead the league in touches, and removing pass-happy Todd Haley from the equation will likely help him. I can't see how anyone would draft Zeke or DJ over Bell. Zeke is going to get 8 in the box half the time this year, and he doesn't catch passes like Bell. And the Cardinals are terrible, so DJ isn't going to come even close to the 20 TDs he scored in 2016.