[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League #1 Official thread

DMD

Going to Get the Led Out tonight, so if this actually ever starts moving and wraps around may be a bit before I pick.  Sorry really want to see what happens through the turn before I put my next in. 

I don't see why not use it.  It's easy.  Even if you're not up for another 12 picks.  Build your list on whom you'd take next if it was your turn, 2nd, 3rd, etc.  If this were a draft that we HAD to manage weekly I would be more skeptical.  But it's a draft and sit league - and FREE at that!  By this rate the season will start and we'll still be in round 6 with 18 left to go..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I did it. I tried emailing you and I called the phone number on the owner info but it was not you. I figured you could not be too unhappy with Brown.

9 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

I don't see why not use it.  It's easy.  Even if you're not up for another 12 picks.  Build your list on whom you'd take next if it was your turn, 2nd, 3rd, etc.  If this were a draft that we HAD to manage weekly I would be more skeptical.  But it's a draft and sit league - and FREE at that!  By this rate the season will start and we'll still be in round 6 with 18 left to go..

Sorry it doesn't work that way for me...certain trends dictate to me certain actions and you can't see those trends if you predraft so far away.  This was the only major event I have planned in the next couple weeks so I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

Edited by Def.

12 hours ago, DMD said:

I did it. I tried emailing you and I called the phone number on the owner info but it was not you. I figured you could not be too unhappy with Brown.

Wait you called my number? 818-209-7616 and someone answered? I lost my phone. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Def. said:

Sorry it doesn't work that way for me...certain trends dictate to me certain actions and you can't see those trends if you predraft so far away.  This was the only major event I have planned in the next couple weeks so I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

No need to feel bad about it - if people don't want to preload players then turn on text and email alerting when its your pick.  Sitting for 8 hours is not only annoying, but if multiple people are sitting that long, we won't finish 24 rounds before the season starts. 

Not tryin to be the slow draft police, just throwing in my 2 cents..

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

No need to feel bad about it - if people don't want to preload players then turn on text and email alerting when its your pick.  Sitting for 8 hours is not only annoying, but if multiple people are sitting that long, we won't finish 24 rounds before the season starts. 

Not tryin to be the slow draft police, just throwing in my 2 cents..

I don't, I kindly notified what I was doing and why.  My notifications are on but I'm not going to rudely interrupt a planned social event to pick, nor am I going to short myself by rushing a pick.  :shrug: