[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League #1 Official thread

DMD

On 8/25/2018 at 8:50 AM, tazinib1 said:

Wait you called my number? 818-209-7616 and someone answered? I lost my phone. 

I texted it and they said wrong person

I think that my Tevin Coleman pick was a great relief in this draft. Was concerned that I would end up with no RB depth there with me going in other directions. He’s not a RB1 but a solid three. Should be better than the #35 as picked.

Edited by MikesVikes

1 hour ago, MikesVikes said:

I think that my Tevin Coleman pick was a great relief in this draft. Was concerned that I would end up with no RB depth there with me going in other directions. He’s not a RB1 but a solid three. Should be better than the #35 as picked.

You got him much later than I took him - I took him at 6.04 as the 28th RB off the board, but he's my RB2 whereas you already had Hunt and Cook - Coleman is very high on my list of RBs to target for best ball.

2 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

Lol - only RB's I have are D Henry and D Lewis.  At this rate I'm not sure I'm gonna draft any more RBs as all the relevant ones are gone. 

Really had my eye set on Mark Ingram but sniped a few picks ahead of me.  Sure it's a 4 game suspension, but he was a stud last year and will be for 12 games this year baring injury. 

Edited by Shorttynaz

1 hour ago, Big Country said:

You got him much later than I took him - I took him at 6.04 as the 28th RB off the board, but he's my RB2 whereas you already had Hunt and Cook - Coleman is very high on my list of RBs to target for best ball.

I have one cheatsheet that shows his value as 6.03. In my local last year, Coleman was my best RB due to injuries. That wasn't much fun.

18 minutes ago, MikesVikes said:

Oh and I took two TE's before some have a single one.  You're welcome. ;)

Somebody in draft #2 took three TEs while some owners didn't have one. :pullhair:  :lol:

1 minute ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Somebody in draft #2 took three TEs while some owners didn't have one. :pullhair:  :lol:

Kind of like one of my local leagues. Most of the drafters are so outrageous there is no way that you can predict what they will do.

1 hour ago, MikesVikes said:

Hey Taz, The guy who took your phone is trying to get ahold of you. He's trying to give it back.  Too many calls and texts coming in something about it being your turn to draft or something.

Unfortunately TAZ doesn't have text or email alerts set up either.  Too bad it's not configured to update you via Twitter.  He'd be on time for every pick!!!

55 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Taz its been your pick for like a day, man..   set your pre-pick if youre only going to get on once a day..  

28 minutes ago, DMD said:

I picked for him

If he is only checking in once a day, with 9 days til the season starts, and 14 rounds left.. I'm no math whiz but... :thinking:

Edited by Piranha
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, MikesVikes said:

Hey Taz, The guy who took your phone is trying to get ahold of you. He's trying to give it back.  Too many calls and texts coming in something about it being your turn to draft or something.

I just put my phone on the National Blacklist Database so whoever has it can't use it now. It's worthless.  I just gotta get a new phone now. Pain in the butt. 

Edited by tazinib1