[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board League #3

DMD

8 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

What? Wow never played like that before. I knew we didn't have to set lineups but I didn't know it was a Draft and forget. No adds, No drops nothing huh. Wow now that's weird. Looks like my "I'll deal with it after the draft" strategy was in error. Should be interesting. I suppose being without a Defense for one week won't kill me. I hope.

Your kicker is literally more important then a D in this setup.  They score manure, and outside the 1 or 2 that manage to go above the bell curve in TDs, they all score the same amount of manure.  1 D is not a worry in this.  1 kicker though...that can go poorly if he pulls a Gramatica. 

Yeah I can see that. One player at a position can cost you if they go down always good to have two minimum. One more question. Did we set up any prize structure or is it just bragging rights. No dough or should be put up something for a winner take all.

1 minute ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Yeah I can see that. One player at a position can cost you if they go down always good to have two minimum. One more question. Did we set up any prize structure or is it just bragging rights. No dough or should be put up something for a winner take all.

DMD gave out free subscriptions next year to the winners of the various leagues...not sure if that's still the case or not. 

24 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Do we play each other at all or is it just collecting points each week. 

Tryin to be funny but not.  Clearly reading isnt your strong suit..

"After the week is over (Monday night / Tuesday morning) MFL will automatically enter your best possible lineup for that previous week.  It's a points based league.  The team who has scored the most points at the end of 17 weeks is deemed the winner of the league. "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Tryin to be funny but not.  Clearly reading isnt your strong suit..

"After the week is over (Monday night / Tuesday morning) MFL will automatically enter your best possible lineup for that previous week.  It's a points based league.  The team who has scored the most points at the end of 17 weeks is deemed the winner of the league. "

I get that but that doesn't me after the week is over we didn't have a team we were playing against for that week. So I was thinking we would also have a week to week game against another teams best players and have a winner week to week also. I get it though that doesn't happen either I guess.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Who is his lone kicker? He'll get those points every week while sadly not having anyone to vie against that...but on that kickers bye, he's only losing what? What is the average kicker per week total? 10pts? Of course if he loses by less than 10 then its a major gaff. And if his lone kicker gets injured, its a major gaff. Other than that......what's the issue? 

2 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Who is his lone kicker? He'll get those points every week while sadly not having anyone to vie against that...but on that kickers bye, he's only losing what? What is the average kicker per week total? 10pts? Of course if he loses by less than 10 then its a major gaff. And if his lone kicker gets injured, its a major gaff. Other than that......what's the issue? 

Dan bailey, just cut by dal

4 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

.....what's the issue? 

Uhhh...this shouldn't be news...but drafting a redraft team and entering lineups each week vs a hold best ball calls for a completely different strategy; like pretty quickly in the draft.

Edited by Bobby Brown

• Shorttynaz unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Oof... Dead last.  Good thing I didn't pay for this.  :lol:

I was looking at my draft, and I'm not sure it gets much worse than this group of RB's....

Fournette (Rd 2), Drake (5), J. Williams (8), Hyde (9), L Murray (11), Burkhead (13), Mack (22).  

Then I looked at my TE's.... Olsen, Walker, and Doyle.  They've all been hurt since Week 2.  :blink:

Doesn't help when my QB2 and QB3 are Eli and Carr.  I think I would have been better off just rolling with Rivers alone and drafting more TE's.  :lol:

7 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

:lol:

I'm dead last as well. Quite possibly the worst draft I've had doing this thing. And to think I won it one year. Must have been drunk when I drafted. 

I hope not. 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:33 PM, Def. said:

DMD gave out free subscriptions next year to the winners of the various leagues...not sure if that's still the case or not. 

sure

• 2 months later...