[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marqise Lee knee injury

DMD

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

And they let all their relevant receivers walk last year.  Oops.

Keelan Cole was their receiving leader last year..  Bump for their already #1 WR.  He's still going late in drafts too which is crazy.

Looks like I am going to get Cole in round 11. I was surprised he is still there also. Took Garcon before him. Struggled between Garcon, Cole, Marlon Mack and Ridley. 

Corrected.:kicksrock: I'm sowwy.

Edited by Cowboyz1

52 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I don't think Dez and Bortles would play well together. Nor do I think he's an upgrade

Dez should be trying to sign with NOS

Teams are concerned as to how fast he can pick up an offense as well as how long it will take to gel with a QB. I love the guy Dez the man and the player but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and it will take some time to integrate him into an offensive scheme. One thing to his credit though is he work ethic. He will kill himself working to get there and provide an emotional spark to any offense. We will certainly elevate any teams practice reps to the next level. Have a feeling the team that gets him will have caught lightning in the bottle for the year.

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

is everyone buying Cole as the #1 on the team to own?

I did in two of my leagues.  Unless they bring in someone, JAC may roll with who they have right now and wait and see if addition is needed.

Hard to turn down defacto WR1.  It is slim pickings out there in most leagues.

Actually Moncrief assumes WR1 duties now naturally. But I wouldn't trust the depth chart. I think ASJ benefits the most from this injury fantasy-wise. But between Cole, Westbrook and Moncrief I honestly think it's a toss up. I definitely wouldn't want much to do with any of these guys outside a late round flier, but Chark and Cole have some star power lingering within themselves.