[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone use CBS for fantasy? Here is a $30 off coupon for you :)

vexeclipse2007

1 hour ago, Butkus said:

What are the best free sites?

Best? :shrug:

Free? ESPN, Yahoo, NFL.com, Fleaflicker, and Fantrax are the ones I know off top of my head.  MyFantasyLeague is also free for best ball formats. 

2 hours ago, Butkus said:

What are the best free sites?

It all depends on your format.  My work league has used Yahoo for the past 4 years and for what it's worth (simple 12-man PPR redraft; no keepers) it's good.

My main local (10-man PPR redraft no IDP) we've used CBSSportsline back in the day, we tried MFL and said paying for this is ridiculous.  We tried Yahoo for a few years and then switched to ESPN back in 2011.  This will be our 8th year using ESPN.  The site is good, mobile app is good - it does support IDP we just don't use it.  It even supports keeper leagues - again we just don't use it.  You can customize scoring to the way you want it, and you can limit how many players you can have at any one position.  For what we use it for it's great, and best of all it's free!!

We use CBSSportsline still only because it keeps our history of approximately 15 years.  Otherwise, a buddy and mind thinks Sleeper who is affiliated with Fantasy Pros seems to be the future.  We are trying it out this fall for his family league.  If it works well, we might try to suggest it to our league in CBSSportsline to switch.  

• Like 1