[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

help on nfl.com league management

Sharpie

So, we are moving to nfl.com and I need to know if I can do the following:

1. Edit draft order.  We use 3rd round reversal and I don't see this option.  My thoughts were to create the draft order in reverse and customize round 1 and 2.  So far I cannot see where I manually edit a round  

2. Can the live draft be paused or managed by the league manager?  We have 9 guys in the room and 3 remote.  I'd like to be able to pause the draft for smoke and food breaks but don't know if this is an option.  

Edited by Sharpie

12 hours ago, darin3 said:

Uhhh, have you tried contacting NFL.com's support?  I'll say though that #1 is a fairly unique deal and you might not be able to do that.  I think you can on MFL.  #2 might not be possible either.  Good luck.

Thank you.  I did try contacting their support but they have not replied.  I got impatient and came here!  MFL does both of these but we were hoping to move to a free service.  Pretty much summed up that I get what I paid for.

17 hours ago, darin3 said:

Uhhh, have you tried contacting NFL.com's support?  I'll say though that #1 is a fairly unique deal and you might not be able to do that.  I think you can on MFL.  #2 might not be possible either.  Good luck.

It seems easier to contact random people on forums and social media for answers, even simple things that could be answered by doing a Google search, it is an annoying trend. 

Also if you're thinking about moving from one league software to another, its a good idea to check for all those things you need BEFORE you make the move.