[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are IDP players ranked properly this year?

I spend 95% of my FF study time on the offensive players, and a small amount on IDP's.  So I apologize up front if the rankings are "good to go."          

Are the IDP's ranked properly this year?  I notice DL Joey Bosa and Calais Campbell are ranked in the 20's, but on other free sites they are near the top.  

Ignore them. Same as last year. Embarrassing, frankly, considering how well this site has been run over the years. Not sure who took over IDP rankings, but they are not up to the standards of the rest of the site. ESPN free rankings are far superior, so maybe IDP just isn't a priority for The Huddle anymore.

Yeah... the raknings are incomplete.  Last year wasn't much better.  Key impact players are missing altogether.  For example, Reshad Jones (Mia) is not even on the DB list when every year he is a top 5-10 DB.  There are other omissions but the real problem is the rankings themselves.  I now use two alternative IDP rankings from other sites that are far superior.

I

• Thanks 1

Based on Fantasy Index and Football Diehards I amalgamated the two and came up with the following IDP rankings

DL top 10

1. J Bosa

2. K Mack

3. C Jones

4. C Jordan

5. D Lawrence

6. M Ingram

7. C Campbell

8. E Griffen

9. JJ Watt

10. J Pierre-Paul

DB top 10

1. R Jones

2. L Collins

3. K Neal

4. H Smith

5. J Poyer

6. J Adams

7. M Burnett

8. B Church

9. K Byard

10. M Hyde

LB top 10

1. B Wagner

2. CJ Mosley

3. D Jones ATL

4. Kuechly

5. K Alexander

6. T Smith

7. C Kirksey

8. Z Brown

9. T Edmunds

10. R Smith CHI

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 8:19 AM, buckemdown said:

Based on Fantasy Index and Football Diehards I amalgamated the two and came up with the following IDP rankings

DL top 10

1. J Bosa

2. K Mack

3. C Jones

4. C Jordan

5. D Lawrence

6. M Ingram

7. C Campbell

8. E Griffen

9. JJ Watt

10. J Pierre-Paul

Mack is a LB in every format I've seen.  But hey nice use of the word "amalgamated".  :tup: