[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Octoskins STATUS

berlin

Wash D let me know this morning that he would be unable to continue. 

If you know anyone .........but it is really last minute and I have no interest yet. 

I have updated the roster and set the week 1 lineup. 

We really need a placeholder owner if at all possible. 

Example: We now have a starting qb available as a FA. Octoskins needs to bid high and lock that in......but with no owner the team gets weaker. 

As some of you know - Wash D has resigned last minute from LLD, YODT, and DAD. The

leagues are paid for but games start in less than 24 hours and we are already over the roster posting deadline. 

WashD gets my respect as one of the long time founding members but this is really bad FF juice two days before the first game. 

YODT - Ken (Scarmanga) has graciously agreed to take over Cry Mayday and has taken the reins. He will have a no obligation out this off-season if he decides the team/league is not for him. But it is a solid plan to bridge us to the off-season. 

LLD - Matthew B (Mattyice76) will be taking over the Octoskins team. Matthew is my stepson and has begged for a team. He plays high school football currently and is a rabid football fan. As I do with all new owners - I will advise him of the rules and current roster construction similar to the way Opie and I did for Ken (Scarmanga) this off-season. He will set his own lineups and make player decisions on his own. This will give us another solid bridge into the off-season and we can decide what to do about a new owner with the team core being intact. He is on the huddle and set up in MFL and ready to compete. 

DAD - Muto is the commish in standing for ER in DAD and has asked me to help. This is the strongest team of the three. I cannot get any bites and neither Muto or myself have a ton of time to recruit. Brent - if you are so inclined update the post for DAD and put the roster core and maybe you can get us a bite. 

Thanks for being such great league-mates. 

• Like 1