[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lev Bell - Something is brewing in Burgh

Gourdeau

`

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

this guy is an idiot. what does he think he's accomplishing? does he really think he's teaching the team a "lesson"?

what if he reports week 10 and tears an ACL? He'll have lost $8.5mil and won't get a top contract next season.

i wouldn't be surprised if he fakes an injury for the remaining 6 weeks.  

• Like 1

Bell riding jet skis in Miami.. not looking very fit.. can anyone tell me.. If he reports week 10 but the Steelers get the 2 week roster exemption , does that 2 weeks count towards an accrued season because he reported or would the 2 games come off his total 

Was watching KC-PIT game yesterday, and the announcer was saying that Bell is being docked $850,000 every game he doesn't play. Nope, he is not under contract since he hasn't signed the offer. Even if he were under contract he is simply not being paid for work he is not doing, report to work and he'll get paid. 

Not sure if they just phrased it poorly or were trying to make the owners sound bad with that phrase. (Pay is usually docked as punishment.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indyrckstar said:

Hell yeah!!!!

Get my #3 overall pick out of there!  

Unless he goes to a crappy team.  Then that would suck even more....  haha!!!

Same here. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

Hell yeah!!!!

Get my #3 overall pick out of there!  

Unless he goes to a crappy team.  Then that would suck even more....  haha!!!

He's gonna be a bust wherever he goes imo.. A. He's completely out of shape

( not That fast to begin with )and B. He needs time with his oline so the line can learn his style or vice versa so.he can adjust to his new lines style of play. He is not a fast back who find the hole quick and pounds it. I think we all know by now his style requires a very solid line and some other weapons to empty out the box and open up running lanes. 

Either way good riddance. I'd take a box of fruit loops for him if I'm Colbert at this point. 

Edited by Gourdeau